Short story: Christmas giggles

"Dellia, why are you pointing a gun at the chimney?" Peter asked as he looked at Dellia's prone form as she points a laser gun towards the unlit chimney opening.

"I'm trying to make sure that Odin doesn't come in and mess up the party with his stupid parenting skills." Dellia responds briskly as she kept the muzzle of her gun and eyes trained on the chimney.

"But it's Christmas, won't Santa come down the chimney soon?" Peter asked, worried for the man.

"Nope because Odin is the one going down the fudging chimney not Santa, heck he doesn't even go down the flipping chimney, he's supposed to be going to your door and filling up your boots, he is not the one going down chimneys,"

"How do you know this?"

"Overly sarcastic but you'll need to watch the video to understand it's on YouTube." Dellia mumbles out her train of thought returning to the chimney once she heard the sounds of movement inside.

Not long after Odin pops out.

"Hello everyone!"

Dellia immediately starts blasting him, the light from the gun makes it hard to see but at the end of the situation, Odin was nowhere in sight, and Dellia was eating the milk and cookies left out with Peter.

"Next time if you're going to feed the douche bag, give him some carrots and water, he doesn't deserve to eat your delicious pastries."

"Okay." ☺️

A/N

I'm sorry for no updates I haven't been able to get much done lately and am doing my best, please take this for now.

On a side note if Steve and Tony go into a platonic polygamist relationship with Dellia, would you be okay with that?

Please comment what you think, I really appreciate that, and stay safe my little adventurers. ;3

~ D. Angels