Chapter 12: Quick Chappie for the Pic

Hey guys,
I know I said the next chapter will be Christmas, but I made this drawing to finish off Peter and Wade's playdate before I asked if you guys wanted a holiday chapter or not, hoping that you would pick this one, and I just really wanted to finish this, yes I know Wade looks like a teen/adult in this drawing instead of him being seven, but here's the thing. I'm terrible at drawing kids because I have been too used to drawing adults or teens in the past, please forgive my blunder and enjoy this little chapter before your Christmas special.

*~TimeSkip to the Tower~*

Wade's POV

When Peter and I snuck back into the Tower, the Avengers and Logan weren't there.

Dellia said it was because they were called out onto a mission and will be back later tomorrow night, because of the situation, I was allowed to sleep over for tonight, Peter was excited with the thought of me staying over and is now off somewhere in the Tower collecting things for the sleepover tonight.

While Peter was going through his rounds, I was sitting on the barstool in the kitchen area enjoying Dellia's freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and milk that she had set out for us.

"So how was your guys' playdate at the park?" Dellia asked me as she leaned her folded arms against the other side of the island, her hair seems to be more fluffy than usual as she waited for my answer.

I drank a bit more milk to clear up my mouth a bit before I answered her.

"It was great, had a few bumps here and there, but it was still a fun day at the park," I said as I grabbed another cookie.

"That's good, and it seems like Peter enjoyed himself while he was with you today," Dellia said with a small smile, her hair seems to be twitching with happiness.

'Okay, that's it, I need to know this.' I thought finally tired of the mystery here.

"Okay this has been bugging me for awhile now but, Dellia. How are you apart of the Avengers, or at least in their group if you're a normal person?" I asked Dellia, questioning the reason why this strange tomboyish girl with glasses is even here in the first place.

Dellia just blinked at me for a few minutes as she thought before she sighed and looked away from me.

"Okay, I guess you will learn one way or another since I'm assuming you will be here with Peter a lot," Dellia said as she rubbed the back of her neck, then she looked back up at me.

"The truth is Wade, I'm an extraterrestrial, or in more simpler terms, I'm an alien. I came to this world by accident, I didn't know it was possible to come here, but ever since I came, I haven't found the need to jump back into my world. When the Avengers found me and saw my abilities as a healer, they asked if it would be okay for me to be on their team as the backup and medical assistance. So far my tasks on this team are to be the teams Doctor/Dietitian and making sure they stay healthy and strong, and to make sure that they eat my immortality dumplings." Dellia said as she tried to explain herself.

'Wait.'

"An immortal what now?!" I asked, confused at what Dellia said, but Dellia just smiled at me.

"An immortal dumpling, it looks a lot like the immortal peach dumplings that they have here in China, only instead of it having a pink hew on the top of it, it has a yellowish gold hew. With these dumplings, I've made sure that the Avengers have become partial immortals."