🐯💚Tiger & Bunny❤️🐰

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't been updating as much. 😅😖

I've been watching this anime series called Tiger & Bunny and got hooked into the ship of Barnaby/Kotetsu.

With that happening I've been busy also reading the fan fictions for them as well.

With that being said I've found some really good stories on them and wanted to show you their titles so you can read them.

You don't have to read them if you don't want to, I just wanted to show off one of my favorite yoai pairings' fanfics so  that others can either enjoy or become a fan as well. (3

And who knows, maybe I will make a T&B fic sometime as well.

Story List:

• The Last Six Seconds of Hundred Power - A nice Christmas special for those who are wanting some Christmas spirit.

• A Halloween Birthday for Bunny - If you like a bit of some spooking along with some fluff and smut, this is a good story for that. ;3

• Five ways to remember a partner - A really good fanfic that shows some spoilers if you haven't seen the show yet but makes it totally worth it.

• Don't Act Like You're Dying - A poem of Barnaby's POV in episode 23, some spoilers, but still really good.

• Forumverse - Lots of lols and maybe some smut, other than that it's a good read.

• Heat of Love - If you like Lunatic/Wild Tiger, this is a good story to read.

• Space Ecstasy - Smut in space, that's pretty much it.

• The White Rabbit Series - If you like a lot of angst as well as some characters in Black Butler, not the main ones mind you, here you go.

• Spectacular Performance - Public smut along with interspecies as Angel!Kotetsu and Merman!Barnaby go at it.

• The Truth Within His Dreams - A lot of angst, smut, and a Demon Bunny.

• Luck be a Lady Tonight - Kotetsu has been changed into a woman, watch as he and his partner try to deal with this new situation they're in.

• Choppy Waters - A mermaid tale as Kotetsu is taken from his home and brought to an aquarium where he meets Barnaby who has never known anything else but the aquarium, I really enjoyed reading this story and I hope you guys will like it.

• Hero's Hero - A great story with 26 chapters in it, the endings a bit rushed but other than that it's amazing. (3

• Stick to You - A really good story with some lols and Kotetsu being able to get Barnaby to confess to him.

• A MERry Christmas - Kotetsu is a mer who is saved by Barnaby, fluff and some small smut.