Chapter 18-Book Page

Depuis le début

  "My dear young man, the Minister of Magic wouldn't have taken Hagrid if he hadn't been one hundred percent sure that he was guilty," said Lockhart, my blood started to boil as I took a glare at my teacher.

  "Oh, yes he would," said Ron, even more loudly than Dean.

  "I flatter myself I know a touch more about Hagrid's arrest than you do, Mr. Weasley," said Lockhart in a self-satisfied tone.

  By the way Lockhart talk about Hagrid, it was obvious that he wasn't really fond of Hagrid in Hogwarts like other students that also think that he's no good, most of them was in Slytherin. No surprise there. I was stopping myself to hit Lockhart's stupid smiling face with his own book as hard as I can.

  The Slytherin common room was always very crowded this days, every time six o'clock struck. The Slytherins started going to their own dorms as the midnight goes nearer and nearer. I yawned and stretched my arms upwards, as I looked down at my finished homework.

  "Your done already?" asked Millicent, as I nodded. I looked at her parchment and saw that she was still in the third sentence of her paragraph.

  "I'm gonna go to bed now," I told her, as I started to roll my parchment and closed my ink bottle.

  "Can I please copy a sentence or two on yours?" she asked hopefully.

  "You mean a paragraph or two?" I said, laughing a little bit.

  "Please?" she asked once again, with a small smile on her face.

  "Haha. No," I said, before standing up and taking my bag.

  "You're so mean!" I heard her whine as I giggled.

  "Sorry not sorry!" I told her, as I walked up to the girl's dormitory.

  I changed into my pyjamas and lay down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I was the only one in the dorm, all of them was down at the common room still doing some homeworks and chatting with their friends. I was not yet that tired to sleep, so I just lay down at my bed staring at the ceiling.

  For quite some time, I feel my eyes became drowsy. I my started to close slowly as I drifted into the world of my own dreams.

~•~

  A quiet village in Manchester was filled with muggle police. Lights of blue and red was going round and round at the top of the police car. Everyone was cautioned about the events of an old woman got killed mysteriously. A few news caster was talking about this along with their camera mans.

  A few staff of the hospital got out of the house that was surrounded by police. The staffs was carrying a dead body, the body doesn't have any signs of being stabbed to death or getting shot by a gun. Everyone didn't notice a little elf quietly sobbing with a wand clutched in it's small hands inside the house since they were all too busy to investigate who did this to the poor old woman.

  There were countless of people outside the house, trying to get information about what happened at the poor old woman. They were quite sure that the old woman have a granddaughter and was not quite sure if the woman also have a grandson. Since it was the school year they were sure that the granddaughter of the old woman was at school.

  On the other hand, no one else noticed the man hiding inside the house whiles smiling uncontrollably. No one noticed him because he was hiding in a cloak, not just any normal cloak, it was an invisibility cloak. With a small elf that was whimpering in fear and shock of what she just did was stood next to him.