Game On!

Today was the day. It was time for the biggest event known to man, the U.A. Sports Festival.

I've been training for this. My Taekwondo is through the roof and I even was able to not only improve my kicks, but also my hands. Bushido and Combative sports really helped. Mei and I upgraded my skates and the Eye. I was up and ready to go.

After I got ready for school, I texted everyone wishing them good luck. Everyone texted back except for Todoroki. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned, however, as long as he was alright, I wouldn't pry.

I got to school earlier than usual. I made it in my workshop and saw Mei.

"MEI!! ARE YOU READY?!" I energetically asked.

"Oh Yeah. Ready as ever. I can't wait to show our babies to CEOs of big Support companies." I was confused. Babies? Then I realized she meant the gadgets. I laughed at myself being slow at times. "What about you? This is your chance to go to the Hero course."

"Yea. I'm going to win the whole thing. I've been training really hard. This means a lot to me." I realized then that if I do transfer, I might not be in support anymore. I began to feel sad. I didn't want to leave Mei after all we've done together and without a doubt, she is one of my best friends. Plus, I loved making things.

"It's okay. You want to be a hero. And besides, it's not like we won't see each other again." She touched my shoulder. It's like she could see right through me. "Just like that 'Eye of Kami' we made, you make your dream a reality."

We fist bumped and headed to the waiting rooms with the rest of our class.

While walking to our room, we bumped into Class 1-A. They all noticed me and greeted me.

Everyone was in high spirits, all except for Todoroki and Bakugou.

I expect it from Bomb Head, but not from my best friend.

As Class 1-A headed to their room, Todoroki stayed behind. This was not like him, I know it. Something was bothering him.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"I saw what you did at the U.S.J., and I just want you to know... that I will defeat you." Wow. Todoroki just declared war. So be it then.

"Shouto, I know that you and everyone in your class has a good reason to be a hero, but I need this. More than anything. I love you dearly but if I have to get through you, then game on." At first, I froze. But I refused to be intimidated.

He said nothing. All he did was reach his hand out. I respectfully shook it. Afterwards, he left.

We may be best friends, but sometimes, we are also bitter rivals. But, that hand shake represents our agreement. A vow that this competition will not get in the way of our friendship.

Who knows what will unfold; however, this opportunity won't slip out of my hands.

---- Time Skip ----

LADIES AND GENTS!! ARE YOU READY?!

Cheers were all over.

WELL WE HAVE A TON OF ACTION COMING YOUR WAY. IT'S YOUR MAIN COMMENTATORS, PRESENT MIC AND AIZAWA.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, ALL OF THE CLASSES OF 1ST YEARS.

I walked into the stadium and it was huge. It reminded me of a big stage like the Super Bowl or WrestleMania. My jaw dropped; although, I felt like this is where I'll shine.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, INTRODUCING OUR OFFICIAL, THE R-RATED SUPER HERO, MIDNIGHT.

Ms. Midnight walked in and everyone was in shock. Some of the guys gave her thumbs up. Talk about a bunch of perverts. I mean, they didn't call her the 'R-Rated Superhero' for nothing, but what she was a little too revealing.

Midnight introduced herself and afterwards, introduced Bakugou up to the stand. Apparently, he was first place in the Hero practical exams.

"I just want to say.... I'm gonna win." He said. That triggered everyone. A bunch of students even booed him off stage.

We'll see about that, Bakagou.

It was time for our first event,

The Obstacle Race.

Since students who take Support were legal to use their own inventions, I decided to use my Ghost Riders along with my Eye.

They won't know what will hit them.

Alright, here are the rules. The obstacle race will take place around the entire stadium. The obstacles are a surprise so be prepared. Otherwise, you can do whatever your heart's content.

Midnight made it very clear. I was about to speed through this competition.

I was stretching and happened to notice Todoroki from afar. He glanced up at someone.

I looked at the same direction he did, and my eyes widened. In a matter of seconds, my blood began to boil as the same words came back to me.

You're useless. What are you? How will you surpass All Might if you don't even have a quirk? I am ashamed of you, Daigo. You are no son of mine.

Mei noticed me and tried to get attention. I told her that I was fine and kept stretching.

He's the reason for all of this. The reason that I need to win this even more. To show him that I was able to become a hero even without a quirk.

Midnight called us all to the starting line. It was go time.

On Your Mark. Get Set. GO!!!