Chapter 40: The Mighty Karma

Chapter 40: The mighty Karma

Jason's P.O.V

That text didn't threaten me. Why should I be scared of Chaz? I admit that at first I was scared, but why should I be scared of my old group? I basically trained them all into what they are today. I know every fighting skill and tactic that they know because I'm the one that taught them. I could beat all of them with my hands tied behind my back.

Finally, the plane landed on our mini little resort.

If they think that they can take us down, then they're wrong because our mansion is filled with all kinds of security things that they are too stupid to get past. Hell, I don't think Chaz is smart enough to pick a damn lock let alone take down a whole entire security system. He has no idea what he's getting himself into. I never lose.

"Carter, we're here." I mumbled, and she sat up from the plane's seat. "Thank god, my back is starting to cramp from these lumpy ass seats." She grumbled. Oh great, looks like she's in one of her moods again, but it's probably her time of the month. I am not going to say anything though, I don't feel like getting smacked upside the head right now.

After we got off the plane, I walked towards the flight attendant who held our bags in his hands. I walked towards him, and he handed us our luggage. "Thank-you." I spoke, and he gave me a nod and a warm smile. I'm surprised that Manuel pulled this all together, he usually is a big let-down.

I linked hands with Carter as we made our way towards the house. It was absolutely huge. Thankfully I'm Jason McCann or we would've been screwed, and no, not in the sexual way.

We walked up the brick pathway, and to say I was shocked was an understatement. "This place is beautiful!" Carter squealed.

Hmm, I think it's about time to use one of those corny pick-up lines. "But, not as beautiful as you." I cooed. She playfully rolled her eyes, and she nudged my shoulder.

"Don't be corny Jason. I don't like those type of men." She giggled.

We finally got to the front door of our new estate and I pushed right past it. I looked around in adoration, this place was a billion times better than my old house, and my old house was utterly beautiful. "I can't believe that this is all ours." Carter uttered. "Same..."

I grabbed her by her hips and I pulled her into my chest. "I love you sooo much." I mumbled as I placed tiny kisses on the top of her head. "I love you sooo much, too." She mocked, and I playfully rolled my eyes. I lifted her head up, and I locked eyes with her. I slowly moved in, hoping to get a little action out of her - if you know what I mean.

Our lips were about to touch, but I pulled away quickly. I heard little footsteps running against the marble floor, and I heard the jingle of a bell. "What is that?" Carter asked with worry lacing in her words. "I don't know let me go check." I whispered as I pulled her into me. I kissed her forehead, and then I left her behind.

I pulled the mini handgun out of my pocket - I always have one with me in case of emergencies. I placed the piece of metal in between my fingers. I put it off of safety, and I pointed it at the ground. The little patter of footsteps and the jingle of a bell didn't stop. What the fuck is going on?

A few minutes later, I found myself in the kitchen hiding behind the table. The footsteps were coming from the other side of the table, and I am prepared to shoot the brains out of this person. How in the hell did he or she even get in? Like I said, I know all of their tactics and they can't fuck with me. Whoever it is better prepare to die.

I shot up from the table as quickly as possible, and I pointed the gun at the air. There was nothing there. A little whimper was let out, and I looked around the room in a panic. I scanned every area in the kitchen. Where the fuck is this bitch, and why are they on my turf? Whoever this person is should know better than to mess with me.

A whimper was let out again. That's when I lost it. "Who the fuck is here?!" I bellowed. The sound of whimpers and cries were coming from down below me, and I felt something tugging on the bottom of my jeans. What the fuck?

I slowly looked down to see a little puppy sitting there and it was shaking. The dog had a red leathery collar with a golden bell attached to it. I was completely shocked, I feel like such an ass-wipe. I sighed in relief, and I felt my pocket buzz. It's probably Manuel. I took my iphone out of my pocket, and I glanced at the screen.

From Manuel:

Hey man, I got the dog a little early for you. He already has his tags and everything. Be careful he's a bit wild, he reminds me of you. He should be wandering around the house somewhere.

Damn, never in my life have I felt so dumb. I kneeled down next to the shaking dog, and I awkwardly pat his head. "Um, hey there Karma." I muttered. It let out another whimper. "Come on dude, you need to toughen up if you're going to be my dog. You've got a lot to learn buddy." I whispered as I picked the little pup up. Never in my life have I seen something so adorable. Well, besides Carter. "Carter!" I yelled. "Yes Jason, is everything alright?" She shouted back.

Finally, I made my way to where Carter was. This house is fucking huge. I held the little guy tightly in my arms. "Carter wait until you see this." I said.

***

Boring, filler, short, late. What else's new? I'm sorry.

Ay.

And thank you to everyone who comments nice things and supports me J