Chapter 24: I don't want to stop

Carter's P.O.V

Everything was amazing. There was a table sitting in the sand with two big plates of lasagna sitting on it. Candles were all around the table and the rose petals were scattered all throughout the sand. I was shocked, Jason did all of this for me? "Y-You like it?" He stuttered. I shook my head repeatedly and ran towards him. I wrapped my arms around him which caused him to drop the bouquet of roses that he had in his hand. He wrapped his arms around me and brought his lips to my ear, "I'm glad you like it."

We both broke away from the hug and he pulled my chair out. I sat in the seat as he pushed my chair back in. He walked around to the other side of the table and sat in it. I began to pick at my lasagna and so did he. "I never expected this." I giggled and he smiled. "That was the point." He chuckled as he took another bite of his lasagna. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "You're very welcome." He smiled.

"I never really did anything like this before." He confessed. "I figured, so Jason tell me all about yourself." I said and he nodded. "Hmm, well when I was young I attended Stratford academy." He began. "That's in Canada, right?" I asked and he nodded. "I had loving parents that would do anything for my sister and I but, they passed away." He sighed and I frowned. "I'm sorry Jason." I whispered and he actually smiled at me.

"Talking about my parents makes me happy. I've already dealt with the fact that they're gone. I just miss them sometimes. But anyways, I started to play football when I was fifteen." He grinned. "I made it onto varsity too, I was actually really good. My parents passed away when I was sixteen, so that's why I had to stop playing football because me and Jenna were put into foster care." He looked at me to make sure that I was still listening and then he began again, "It was horrible but, two years passed and I was able to leave those people and I was able to take care of Jenna on my own. I became her legal guardian."

"How did you take care of her on your own?" I asked curiously. "Well, I started to deal and all of that horrible shit. I got into bombing and killing but, you already know all of that. Johnson paid me a lot of cash for doing that stuff." He mumbled. "But, then I turned nineteen and kidnapped this gorgeous girl that I happen to be on a date with." He smiled and so did I.

"Who is she? I'm already jealous of her." I teased and Jason laughed. "She happens to be you." He pointed at me. I blushed and covered my face with my hands. "Hey, don't cover your face!" he yelled. He got up from the table and took my hands off of my face. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran away. I could hear him running behind me.

"Get back here!" He called out and I stopped for a second to catch my breath. Before I knew it, I was swept off of my feet. Jason had me in his arms and I was struggling to break free. He walked towards the ocean and I knew what he was going to do. "Jason, I swear to god if you drop me in this-" Before I could finish I was already in the freezing cold water.

I was underwater for a few seconds and I wasn't planning on coming up. Hopefully, Jason would think I am drowning and he would 'save' me. I just want him to get wet too. I heard a splash and I am guessing that Jason is underwater too. Haha, sucker. I felt arms around my waist and I was pulled out of the water. "Oops, I almost died." I said sarcastically and he scowled at me. "Not funny." He mumbled pretending to be upset. "Jason, I know that you aren't upset." I laughed and his face dropped. "Am I really that bad of an actor?" He fake pouted and I nodded.

---

We got inside of his car and I couldn't help but smile the entire time. This was honestly a really nice night. We just talked about random things and played in the sand. We pulled out and drove through this path. I'm guessing that this pathway leads to town. "Kelly was really upset this morning." I said. "Why?" he asked. "Well, she told me that only you and I will survive. She was freaking out and she said that the gang and her will die or something like that." I mumbled and he scoffed.

"Don't listen to her, she is just stupid." He said. We drove down this road and it was very silent. "I had a good time tonight, what about you?" I asked. I was trying to lighten up the mood. "I had a very good time tonight." He chuckled a bit.

After a while of driving, he finally pulled into the driveway and we made our way inside. I sat my bag onto the table and I ripped my heels off. "What do you want to do?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you ticklish?" he asked as a big smirk spread across his face. "No." I lied as I felt him grab my sides. He started to tickle me and I fell to the ground. He straddled me and tickled my armpits and I couldn't stop laughing. "Jason, s-stop." I managed to choke out. "Fine, but can I kiss you?" he asked nervously.

I nodded and he stopped tickling me immediately. His lips connected with mine and I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync and I could feel him smirk into the kiss so, I smirked back. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a little bit and his tongue pushed its way inside. I moaned a little bit and I could feel myself being lifted off of the ground. He didn't break the kiss once as he carried me upstairs. I know where this is heading but, I don't want to stop.

***

Word Count: 1061

Short ass chapter but next chapter will be SUPRISING. This chapter was a bit rushed so I am sorry that it sucks. All this media about Justin is pissing me off k.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK.

For a quicker update:

150 votes

&

45 comments