Chapter 23: Princess Treatment

Jason’s P.O.V

*Four Days Later*

I’ve been pretty nervous today. Okay, maybe I have been more than nervous. Around four days ago I asked Carter out – well sort of – and I am taking her out tonight but, she doesn’t know about it yet. Our friend Mathew’s wife is some type of makeup and fashion designer. She is really successful and Kelly is taking her to Mathew’s house. Kelly is going to lie to her and tell her that ‘she deserves a day out because all of this stress and blah blah blah.’ Then Lori (Mathew’s wife) is going to pamper Carter by doing her makeup, hair, nails, and all of that girly shit.

After that, Lori is going to let Carter pick out any dress she wants from her collection. My goal is to make Carter feel like a princess and princesses deserve a prince charming, right? So, that is why after her fun day Kelly will be driving her to an abandoned beach. Ryan, Chaz, James, Ricky, and I will be setting up a little table with lasagna. Candles and rose petals will surround us and it will be perfect.

I hope she’ll like this because this is the first time that I have ever tried to win a girls heart. I’m used to them just throwing themselves at me. But, Carter is different. I’ve done a lot of bad things to her and I really regret it all but, I don’t regret kidnapping her. I can’t regret it because ever since I’ve kidnapped her I have found someone who makes me happy. She doesn’t really try or do anything to make me happy, she just makes me happy by standing there or even talking to me. I sound like I have a fucking vagina but, at this point I really don’t give two fucks.

Carter’s P.O.V

“Come on, we have got to go!” Kelly demanded. “Alright, fine.” I huffed and sat up from the couch. Currently, I was watching Disney movies because I have nothing better to do with my boring old life. Jason seemed a bit timid today because every time I would try to start up a conversation with him, he would end up ending the conversation really quick.

I slipped on my Jacket as we walked out of the house. Everything has been hectic during these past four days. I can’t get Jason’s and my conversation out of my head. He pretty much asked me out and I wonder when he is going to step up to the plate and actually take me out. Ever since then, every time I see him my heart flutters a bit. I still don’t understand how it’s possible for someone to be so undeniably sexy.

“Carter! Get in.” Kelly groaned. I guess I was standing there for a while, oops. I opened up the car door and sat inside of the cherry red Ferrari. “I’m guessing this is your car?” I asked Kelly and she shook her head. “Nope, this is James’ car.” she had a smirk on her face and I rolled my eyes playfully. “Does he know about this?” I giggled and she shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know but, I really hope that we can leave that small house very soon.” She sighed and I nodded.

“Why are we staying in that tiny house?” I furrowed my eyebrows. “Jason has officially ran out of options so, we are pretty much staying in any available house. Eventually time will run out and they will find us. You should never keep your hopes high in this business.” she sniffled a bit and I looked up at her. Her eyes were glassy and I was beyond confused. “W-What do you mean?” I stuttered. “Soon, this will all be over.” She sniffled again. “But, you guys said so yourself that Jason never loses?” I furrowed my eyebrows.