Chapter 3: taken

Chapter 3: taken

Carter's P.O.V

He drove freely down the street, keeping his caramel eyes locked onto the rode. "Where are we going?" I questioned. "I don't know..." He shrugged, but something about him didn't seem right. There was a glint to his eyes and his jaw was clenched tightly. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Is this fucking twenty questions?!" He snapped. His mood changes really quickly. I put my head on the headrest and turned my head away from him. I was actually kind of scared and the tension in the air didn't help. I finally got together enough courage to speak again. "I only asked two questions genius," I said sarcastically, narrowing my eyes onto him.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" He said. "You're a prick. I thought you were nice since you apologized for getting me in trouble to begin with. But I guess I'm wrong!" I shouted. "Honey, that was all an act," he said. He lifted up an arm and I noticed there was some type of cloth in between his fingers. He immediately rushed his hand towards my face and sat the cloth over my nose and mouth. The substance on the cloth was making my eyes water, but I wasn't going to breathe in. He pressed my head against the glass window while trying to put more pressure on my face.

"You either breathe in, or pass out. Because I don't think you can hold your breath much longer without passing out, and I'm taking you either way," he said tauntingly. I could feel my face turn red and it felt as if my lungs were twisting up in knots. The pressure on my chest hurt and felt as if an elephant was sitting on me. I finally gave up and inhaled. "Good girl," he said before everything became very, very dark.

---

The sunlight beamed on my face and I attempted to roll over. I could barely move and I looked up to me my wrists handcuffed to the bedposts. What the actual fuck? The door swung open and the figure was a blur. I blinked a few times until my eyes finally adjusted to the person standing in front of me. It was Jason. "What the fuck am I doing here?" I yelled. He let out a dry chuckle and sat next to me. "Eh, you'll be here for a while," he said. "Why?" I screamed. "Don't ask too many questions," he scolded before making his way closer to me. He bent down until he came face to face with me. He had a huge smirk drawn across his face. I would slap that smirk off his face right now if I wasn't handcuffed to this bed. "You know you have gorgeous eyes?" He said tauntingly.

"Have you ever heard of personal space?!" I yelled into his face. His smirk dropped into a thin line as his eyes turned cold. "Don't you ever fucking yell at me again or I will hurt you. Consider this a warning," he said. I nodded my head shakily. "Can you un-cuff me?" I asked trying to sound sweet. He laughed "as if," he laughed. "Why am I here then? Why are you acting so different all of a sudden?" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

"Because I'm Jason McCann baby and you have fallen into my trap. Prepare yourself for a life filled with hell. You're going to wish you never met me baby," he said before slamming the door shut, leaving me sitting there completely dumbfounded.

**

{short chapter I'm so sorry}