Chapter 18: Jason's Crush

Chapter 18: Jason’s Crush

Carters P.O.V

I stood there looking at Jason confused. “Um, excuse me?” I said. There was no way in hell that I am sleeping with this ass. Sure, he may be acting nice but I really don’t care. “You heard me Carter.” He said smirking. Is this his idea for a joke or something? “Well who am I sleeping with?” Jenna asked. “Kelly. Who else would you sleep with?” Jason said to her with a confused look on his face. Jenna’s face turned a light shade of red and she avoided all eye contact. “Well, I could always sleep with um uh.. Ryan.” She said shyly and Jason’s smile immediately dropped.

“I won’t allow that.” Jason said through gritted teeth. “You can’t always tell me what to do!” Jenna yelled and Jason rolled his eyes. “Actually, I can. Or at least until you are eighteen.” He chuckled but she didn’t find it the slightest bit amusing. She stomped away from us leaving us two standing there in silence.

“You shouldn’t be so hard on her.” I bit my bottom lip hoping that I wouldn’t regret telling him that. “Yeah, I know but I don’t trust Ryan with my baby sister. She doesn’t know Ryan like the way I do. He’s nothing but trouble and a player, I just don’t want her to get hurt.” He said softly. Wow, maybe Jason McCann isn’t as bad as I thought he was. I sighed and looked at him. “But why do I have to sleep with you.” I said trying not to sound mad. “Because I said so.” He huffed before walking away. He was probably going to apologize to Jenna.

I looked around the hotel room once more. It is honestly amazing, it seemed more like an apartment than a hotel room because everything was so big. There were four bedrooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, one living room, and a dining room. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind living in this place as long as Jason leaves. I sat on the couch and took the remote off of the table. I flicked on the TV to catch up on pretty little liars. I haven’t watched the newest episodes yet considering I was kidnapped.

---

The door swung open and I paused the TV. I looked up to see the gang and they were all looking at me awkwardly. “Hey.” I said. “What’s up?” Kelly asked plopping herself down on the couch next to me. “Nothing really, I’m just really confused about this episode.” I said pointing to the screen. “You know that Allison is actually alive and her crazy twin sister is the one that died? Allison is A.” Kelly explained and I dropped my mouth open. “You spoiled it for me! Ugh, I hate you.” I teased and she laughed. “I read all of the books.” She smirked. A random girl then walked into the room and she was holding onto Jason. He had an annoyed look on his face.

“Fran, please get off of me.” He hissed and she giggled. Oh that’s the girl from the club. She’s so annoying. “Jasey, I love you.” She said drawing circles on his chest with her finger. “Why are you here? We don’t have enough space for you to stay here.” He lied. Obviously we have enough space but something is telling me that he isn’t too fond of this chick.

“Can’t I just stay here for one night? Come on Jason, we have some catching up to do.” She winked and Kelly scoffed. Wait, does Kelly like Jason? Jason is very attractive so I’m not going to lie but I don’t get why all these girls drool over him. “No Fran, just fucking leave already.” He spat and you could see the disappointment in her eyes. “Jason you are going to regret this!” She screamed and then she ran out of the room.