THIRTY.

---*---

---*---

JUNE 12, 2017
Wednesday
9:20 am

---*---

Yoongi put his things inside his backpack, getting ready to go back to his apartment after his mother called him out of the blue. It's because she on her way to his apartment for a visit. Yoongi hopes that his uncle did not tell her regarding his absences at school or else, he surely is doomed.

"So, you're going now?" Seokjin entered the bedroom. Yoongi awkwardly glanced at him, continuing what he's doing, "Hmm." Yoongi nodded. He rolled the wire of his phone charger which he didn't remember using it at all. "So, how about Taehyung?" the older asked, "He still doesn't have an idea what will happen after this, I guess?"

Yoongi stopped,  "I'll tell him after this." he stated and finally silence took in.

"Aren't you scared?" Seokjin asked again which made Yoongi looked at him. "What do you mean?" he asked back, furrowing his eyebrows. "I mean... I'm sorry to ask this but does your mother know that you're into boys?" Seokjin asked, a bit hesitant but he did it anyway. Yoongi paused and started to think of the thought of his mother being against it. He sighed, "I don't know actually, but Mom is kind and is open-minded so maybe if I'm going to explain to her that her son is into boys and that would never be a problem no more." Yoongi said optimistically. He trusts his mother so he was really not that nervous to let his mother know about his sexuality. Seokjin nodded repeatedly as an agreement, hoping for things to go smoothly as how Yoongi looks over it.

But there's this another question that needed to be answered. "Are you bringing Taehyung with you?"

"No," Yoongi was immediate to answer him, "Not yet. I need to explain to her first before I show Taehyung to her. I'll make sure of that." he zipped his backpack and went outside with Seokjin following behind.

Taehyung was sat on the clean floor sheet with his phone on his hands. He looked over and saw the two coming, "Oh, hyung... " his smile faded almost immediately when he saw Yoongi wearing his backpack. "Where are you going?" the younger asked. Yoongi looked away but sat beside him, sighing. "Going home without me?" Taehyung pouted. He thought they would go home soon together and that he didn't expect this. Yoongi sensed it just from the tone of his voice.

Yoongi hugged Taehyung from the waist, "Taehyung-ah," he called, "I'm coming back tomorrow to fetch you, don't worry." assuring him, "I just have something to deal with. You get me?"

"Are you sure about that now? I'll wait for you." Taehyung leaned his head to the other's shoulder, "I miss Hoseok-hyung, too." he added, rubbing his nose. Yoongi chuckled at the small gesture, "Yes, yes. I'm not lying. That's a promise."

"Don't promise. You always promise. Please stop promising you'll do it. It might end up the same." Taehyung said with bitterness. Yoongi just kissed the other's forehead to make him at least cool down. "As you wish, Prince." He might have failed Taehyung before for more than a single time, whether Taehyung is dobting his promise now, he will fulfill aand get him back tomorrow. He wants to make it all up for the younger. Taehyung smiled, hearing the honorific once again. He just loves how it is beautifully spoken by Yoongi everytime he calls him that.