EIGHT.

---*---

---*---

THURSDAY
MAY 09, 2017
9:45 am

---*---

" Okay, class. I have an announceme– " the history class professor jumped when the door banged open, showing a heavy-breathed Min Yoongi. So as the students who the others were like, being booed by a ghost or something and would suddenly barged in the middle of discussion. Others were even funny, they raised they're hands as if they're going to be arrested.

Yes, he's late. Very, very late.

" I'm– sorry, sir– for being– " Yoongi visibly gulped while breathing so hard from running, " late! " he put his hands down his knees and breathed heavily. Looks like he had done a 100-km marathon. His bag fell down to the floor.

Everyone was looking at him, dumbfounded. No one dared to speak, and only his breathing can be heard inside the room. Not until his professor decided to break the ice, " Did you win the marathon, Yoongi? " he joked, but unfortunately, no one even reacted.

Yoongi finally heaved a sigh, " Sorry, sir. I ran from home. " he reasoned. But these students misunderstood his statement.

" Why? Were you scolded by your parents and got kick out from your house? " a student asked him, " Were you doing bad doings, like drinking alcohol? " then another one, " Sneaking into night clubs and bars every night? " and another one, " Smoking weeds alone along the pavements? " I hope this would be the last one, " Or having sex with your partner when you need to? " even the most silent student inside the room spoke for the first time, no, not that very first time.

Yoongi was just blankly staring to everybody. He was just bombarded with questions by his classmates; they're not even friends!

After a moment, everyone fixed themselves and they put their attention back to their professor who was also lamely looking at him, " You can sit, Yoongi. You're just wasting our time. " he motioned.

Wow. Blame your students, fam. Yoongi wouldn't waste time standing along the doorway if those people shut their mouths up and minded their own business! Oh, where's the so-called justice, fella?

Anyway, Yoongi wanted to speak his rights up but he was just so kind to slap them with his words so he followed the professor instead. He sat down to his armchair silently. The professor began to speak again, repeating his words earlier.

" So, as what you have witnessed earlier, I did the Min Yoongi way on entering this room just to tell you all about this announcement. Okay here, we will be having an educational tour this coming Saturday at the national museum. Everyone are oblige to participate. If you can't be able to participate in this tour, you will be given a really, really hard task. The time schedule for this Saturday will start at 9:00 am, so everyone should be already here at school by 8:30 am for formation. Probably, this tour will end by afternoon. " he explained each detail of the event. Some were happy and excited for this tour and some were simply frowning because they just don't like. They would rather spend the whole day sleeping and eating instead joining the tour.