TWENTY-TWO.

---*---

---*---

SUNDAY
JUNE 02, 2017
10:10 am

---*---

" Can I come visit Taehyung?" Yoongi asked Hoseok over the phone. The line went silent after that. " Hey, Hoseok-ah! Answer me. " he called the other's attention.

Hoseok yawned.

Hoseok: It depends if he lets you.

Yoongi: Aw come on, Hoseok. Use the function of our friendship.

Hoseok: What do you want me to do?

Yoongi: Let me visit him.

Hoseok: What are you? An emperor who wants an immediate move from his servant? Unless you'll give me a hundred bucks then that won't be a problem
.

Yoongi: Screw you, childhood friend.

Hoseok: Too bad.

Hoseok chuckled, teasing Yoongi. Meanwhile, he heard footsteps from the stairs, flip-flops slapping its soles against the floor. He bet it's Taehyung.

Yoongi: Hoseok-ah! Will you just let me visit him and see him?!

Yoongi was frantically yelling over the phone. Hoseok was just laughing over, enjoying the situation.

Hoseok: No no and no. HAHAHAHAHA

Yoongi: If you're not going to let me then I'll come. I don't care about you anymore. I want to see Taehyung and explain or whatsoever.

Hoseok: What are you going to explain then?

Taehyung sat beside Hoseok and leaned onto his shoulder, sleepily.

Yoongi: T-that it's not his f-fault and I will apologize myself for accusing him– it's none of your business.

Hoseok was silently laughing when he heard Yoongi whine.

Hoseok: That would be useless. We're going anywhere.

Yoongi: Where are you guys going?

Hoseok: It's none of your business.

He snorted when he mocked him. Hoseok kept on laughing but then felt Taehyung's head up, " Is that Yoongi-hyung? " Taehyung was softly asking. Hoseok nodded and laughed again.

Yoongi: Hey, I heard Taehyung! Taehyung?! Taehyung?! You hear me? Tae- speak up, Tae.

Taehyung grinned, hearing Yoongi's hysterical, pissed voice over the phone.