TWENTY-THREE.

---*---

---*---

MONDAY
JUNE 03, 2017
7:00 am

---*---

Yoongi opened his apartment's door and then stepped inside. He was constantly yawning because it's unusual for him to go home in the morning and waking up so fucking early, going outside the city with a cold breeze blowing aren't his things.

" Going home this early is worse than going home late at night. " Yoongi talked to himself, regretting about not going home last night due to the heavy rain.

He put off his shoes lifelessly and put his things away, including his clothes to go to his bed immediately. He's fucking tired and wanted to sleep again.

The place was kinda dim since it was still cloudy and dark outside, plus the curtains covering the windows. so, without him turning on the lights, he immediately plopped himself down the bed, sighing so deep.

" My bed is more comfortable than any other, though. " Yoongi slowly closed his eyes, happy that he could sleep comfortably again. But his string of happiness was cut when he felt a lump under the blankets. He frowned, trying to imagine what could it be.

It was somewhat shaking and Yoongi couldn't thought about it so he tried to swing the blankets away to show underneath.

His eyes widened, seeing his boyfriend curling himself, sleeping whilst invisibly shaking, " Taehyung?! " he exclaimed yet controlling the volume of his voice. He immediately moved and joined the boy underneath the thick blankets covering them. He snaked his warm arms around Taehyung's waist, guarding him, then he pulled him closer. He missed Taehyung so much.

But he was wondering,

Since when Taehyung was here?

Taehyung felt the arms around his waist and the warmth at his back, so he shifted his body and face the one and only. He looked at the figure beside him, adjusting his vision. His palms were leaned onto Yoongi's bare chest, making him feel the other's heartbeat.

" Tae, it's me. " Yoongi spoke

" Hyung. " Taehyung's voice was deep and hoarse that you could barely understand the word. Yoongi smiled and was about to hug Taehyung when he felt his steady hands on his chest, signaling him not to move. But Yoongi cupped his cheeks and kissed him quickly. Taehyung didn't move but stare at Yoongi's sleepy eyes. As long as he wanted to slap Yoongi or punch him right at his face, he couldn't. He didn't have any strength to do so.

Instead, he pulled Yoongi for a hug. He leaned his face onto Yoongi's chest, closing his eyes. His heart beated faster for the urge of tearing up. Yoongi gladly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, making his arm as Taehyung's pillow. He smiled whilst caressing Taehyung's soft hair.