FIFTEEN.

---*---

---*---

FRIDAY
MAY 24, 2017
6:05 pm

---*---

" Tae, " Yoongi hugged him by the back. They've been watching television ever since Yoongi arrived. Yoongi had an early dismissal by the way because of an urgent meeting for all the faculty members in the school. " Wanna go to the mall? " he leaned his chin to Taehyung's shoulder, at the same time, Taehyung leaned back, still those eyes focused on the tv. But after hearing those, he snapped abruptly and looked back at Yoongi who was startled by the action.

" Mall?! " Taehyung widened his eyes with a smile, suddenly felt excitement but then again he realized, " What is that? " and frowned.

Yoongi just chuckled and said, " A mall. The place where you can buy everything you want. " Taehyung widened his eyes again, " Really?! Can I buy clothes there? Are there shoes?! " he excitedly asked. Yoongi just replied him with series of nods and yes.

" Uhm– uhm– what else? " Taehyung was thinking some possible things that he thinks they could buy or find inside the mall, " Uhm– are there horses?! " he asked with excitement. He even pulled Yoongi's shirt which showed his pale collarbone.

" Why do think there would be horses? " Yoongi snorted, " It is not a ranch, okay. "

" You told me, everything is there at the mall you said, hyung. " Taehyung pouted, " I want horses! " he whined, repeatedly pulling Yoongi's shirt with force.

" But I didn't say we can buy horses! " Yoongi protested, letting himself being pulled back and forth.

" Hyung, I want horses! I missed horses! "

Yoongi snickered, " Fine, fine! After we get home! " After that, Taehyung behaved and smiled, " Really? " he whispered. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and sighed, " I was just asking you if you wanna go to the mall. "

Taehyung smiled childishly, letting his hair tickles Yoongi's neck, " Let's go? "

---*---

FRIDAY
MAY 24, 2017
7:09 pm

---*---

Taehyung was holding Yoongi's hand tightly, amazed of how the surrounding attracts him. It's kind of crowded since most people took their dinner to the fastfood chains inside the mall. Taehyung's hands were sweating and he couldn't stop looking what's inside of the every shops they passed.

Yoongi, though, he kind of hungry already (all he wanted was just to have dinner) but he seemed satisfied and happy seeing Taehyung being all so playful and cute. He could see him enjoying just by walking along. At least, he was now minding Taehyung's exposure. Taehyung's getting pale, actually, and also seemed lonely recently.