FOUR.

---*---

---*---

TUESDAY
MAY 07, 2017
01:43 am

---*---

Yoongi was sleeping silently on the couch but distracted by the noise inside his bedroom. Well, Taehyung was there.

He frowned as he rubbed his eyes. He started walking towards the bedroom when he saw Taehyung lying on the floor, sobbing.

" Taehyung, " he called, " Why are you down there? Why are you crying? " Yoongi approached the younger and tapped his shoulder.

" I do not like your bed. " Taehyung sniffed as he covered down his face on the floor.

Yoongi sat down on his bed and tried to pull Taehyung up, " Why was that, huh? "

" Y-your bed is trying to eat me when I lay down. " the younger reasoned.

Yoongi snorted, " What the fuck, Taehyung? How come the bed would eat you? "

" No. Maybe I should stay here until morning. " Taehyung curled himself, " You can freely sleep up on your bed and I will be here. I am alright, hyung. " he added.

" Tell me, you guys didn't have something like this before? " Yoongi pointed the innocent bed. Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

" Hey, I thought you are a prince? You people should have beds like this. " Yoongi said.

Taehyung sat up, " I am sorry. " and rubbed his eye. " You can just sleep there comfortably. I would be pleased if you give me some of your sheets here anyway. "

Yoongi sighed in retreat. He wouldn't want to argue people especially like him.

" Okay, fine. Go ahead. Here. " Yoongi walked to the closet and got some bedsheets, pillows and comforters for his guest. He let himself laid those things down the floor, " Done. Now sleep and don't you dare bother me again. Jeez. "

Taehyung was just looking at him and blinked his eyes for a few times, then he laid himself down. Yoongi seemed to be a fast-sleeper since he heard him snoring already. Taehyung moved sidewards, facing the bed. He tried to close his eyes but suddenly felt uneasy.

He moved to the other side, facing the bedroom door. Again, he tried to close his eyes and focus on sleeping when the bedroom door creaked open... slowly. Taehyung immediately snapped his eyes open and saw the bedroom door slowly opening wide. He could even see the couch from the living room.

He faced the bed again. Well, curiosity hitted him really hard that made him touch the hem of the sheet and pull it up. He saw darkness under the bed.

Oh, gosh. Just sleep already. -.-

But upon seeing the darkness, he felt something uncomfortable. He quickly pulled the sheets down and covered his body with the comforter. Actually, he got goosebumps already. The door kept on creaking which made him freak out and climbed up to the bed.