THREE.

---*---

---*---

MONDAY
MAY 06, 2017
07:25 pm

---*---

" Are you hungry? " Yoongi asked while waiting for the pizza to be heatened.

" Yes. How could I not be hungry if I traveled the time too long? " he answered back.

Yoongi removed the pizza out from the microwave and shove a slice to his mouth. " Here, " he offered.

" What do you call this? " Taehyung frowned, examining the whole pizza.

" It's called pizza. " Yoongi answered, munching right his food, " Try one. "

He picked a slice of it, " Oh, strings. " he formed an amazing 'o' on his mouth. He stared at it again and licked the tip of the pizza. " Why is this tasteless? But it really do smell good. " he, at the same time, complimented.

" That isn't a lollipop to lick for. " Yoongi said, " Do it like this... " he started to demostrate on how to eat the pizza right by: a) choose the slice that contains more toppings than the others b) savour the smell c) bite the tip of the pizza and munch it with feelings d) eat the other parts of it and enjoy!

Well, that's how Yoongi demonstrated it.

" Ohhh. " Taehyung bite the pizza and chewed it properly. " It is delicious. I appreciated your food! " he suddenly hugged Yoongi. Yoongi just clicked his tongue and said, " Whatever. " and ate more slices.

" So, tell me your bio. "

Taehyung frowned, " What bio? "

" I mean, tell me about your life more. Your birthday, your age, your family, the empire you were on. " Yoongi said.

" Oh, alright. I was born on December 30, 1730. "

" Wait- what year were you gone? "

" Hmm.. 1749? " Taehyung answered

Yoongi counted his fingers and mumbled numbers, " So, you're 19 years old? And I am your hyung? "

Taehyung nodded repeatedly, " Amazing! How do you do that?! "

" You don't know how to count?! " Yoongi exclaimed. " Amazing! " he scoffed.

" It doesn't mean like that. " Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms. So childish.

Well, Yoongi found it cute so, he just chuckled and ate the last slice of pizza.

" By the way, you look cool wearing my clothes. You look so modern. " he smirked but then turned to frown, " Taehyung, " he pulled Taehyung to make him stand. Taehyung was facing him while his hands were placed on his arms. " You wore the shirt wrong. "

Taehyung looked down his shirt, " Why hyung? This is how you wear yours. " he pointed Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi sighed, " I didn't wear mine inside out. " he pointed the stitches coming out from the shirt.

" Oh, I am sorry. Maybe I should take this cloth off first. " Taehyung pulled the shirt up. His abs showed up, well, it's beauty which made Yoongi stared at it. People like him have abs, too.

The shirt was totally worn off and Taehyung offered it to Yoongi.

" What? " Yoongi looked at him.

" Make it proper so that I can wear it right. " Taehyung smiled.

Yoongi saw his smile again which made him do it. " Here, " he offered it back. But Taehyung just sent him a grin. " What now, Taehyung? "

" Wear it to me. "

" Are you fucking kidding me?! " Yoongi exclaimed, " Stop acting like a child, Taehyung and wear it yourself. " he pulled Taehyung's hand and put the shirt.

Taehyung's face saddened. What are you even thinking Taehyung? I can't read you.

Yoongi walked to the counter and put the empty box of pizza and washed his hands. He turned around, expecting Taehyung was cluelessly standing there but there's none. He didn't mind anyway.

He walked to the living room and still saw no Taehyung. " Did he bring himself back to the past already? " he mumbled.

He sat back to the couch and turned on the tv. Suddenly, he heard something broken from the bedroom. He ran to his bedroom and there, he saw Taehyung who looked surprised. The snowglobe which his Mom gave him last Christmas scattered on the floor.

" What happened?! " he approached Taehyung.

Taehyung kneeled and bowed his head down, " I am so sorry, Yoongi hyung. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I am sorry for I was playing this thing but it slipped and fell down. I am sorry, Yoongi hyung. " he sobbed once.

Yoongi was about to nag at him but he didn't. He just excuse Taehyung out of the way and picked up the pieces and threw it to the trash bin. He was hopeless to reassemble it back.

Yoongi walked back to the bedroom and saw Taehyung on the ground, hugging his legs. " Hey, " Taehyung didn't budge to look up since the guilt was still there. " Taehyung, " he sat on the bed, " It's okay. D-don't mind it. " he said.

" I am still sorry. " Taehyung mumbled. He wasn't use to this kind of situation back in the past.

Yoongi sighed, " I told you already, Taehyung. " he patted the other's head. " It's no big deal. " his voice softened.

After a while, Taehyung stood up, " Do you have a mat? " he asked. Yoongi frowned. He could sense him feeling sleepy. " You can sleep here on my bed. "

" That is your bed so I do not have the right to sleep there. " Taehyung said politely.

" No. You. Here. No buts. I will be there at the couch. " Yoongi pointed and stood up.

" I'm just trying to be kind here. " he thought.

He started walking out but before he could totally leave the room, " Sleep. If you still didn't sleep when I came back, I swear. You still didn't know I am the prince in this era, so you better follow my commands. " he threatened which made Taehyung gasped, " You are a prince?! " with wide eyes.

" Uh, yeah! I am a prince so follow my orders. " he proudly said. Just wow.

Taehyung froze looking at the door that was just closed by. He never thought Yoongi could be a prince, too.

Meanwhile, Yoongi couldn't stop smiling while watching NatGeo channel. He couldn't believe himself telling the real prince that he's also a prince. He just wanted Taehyung to follow him since he was living in the future generation.

He found Taehyung cute, though he was annoying for him. He also agreed Taehyung is handsome. Well, there's no prince that wasn't handsome at all. Since the coversation they had earlier turned out to be an unexpected one, Taehyung wasn't able to share about his family and the empire yet. Yoongi thought it could really help him throughout his report this finals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an:

here's the third chapter. ;)

thank you for reading! ❤

Vote. Comment. Share.

- 1-800-KOOKMIN