TWENTY-FIVE.

---*---

---*---

FRIDAY
JUNE 07, 2017
8:30 am

---*---

Yoongi was staring blankly at the window, shifting his body sidewards. He was awakened by the sun rays sipping through the window. He got these eyebags visible and these pale chopped lips which were not really a good sign. He heaved a sigh, tired of getting awake with no one in particular cuddling beside him. After Taehyung appeared to his life, it's odd for him to sleep alone even just for a short time. He got to use sleeping with someone preferably. It's just him and the thick blankets around his lifeless body, so lonely.

It's already Friday and it's been four days since Taehyung have gone missing. Yoongi became sick of the happenings recently, just because of those uncontrollable words he said, these all happen by just a tick of the clock. And mind you, he never went to school since Wednesday.

He shifted his body to the other side, expecting to face the same space from his bedroom but startled when a figure was standing right in front of his head.

" What are you doing here, Hoseok? " Yoongi asked plain, covering the reality that he was startled by Hoseok standing with his arms crossed.

Hoseok leaned down, pinching Yoongi's cheek, " Fella, good morning. Breakfast is ready! " he stood up, at the same time pulling Yoongi's arm up, " Come on, Yoongs! For once~ " Hoseok whined, pouting, as if it would please Yoongi to move.

" Hoseok, pull off. I'm not hungry! And let me ask you, what's good in the morning? " Yoongi glared at Hoseok madly.

Hoseok stopped and thought about the question, " Me? Because I'm a sunshine? " he was trying to lighten up the mood but it seems he didn't do it. He cutely smiled and simply pulled Yoongi's arm. But Yoongi knew about it.

Yoongi tried to remove Hoseok's grip around his wrist but he couldn't, " Hoseok, you should stop! I hate you for doing this." he yelled. Hoseok stopped, removing his strong grip from the other's and changed his expression. " Fine. " he then walked away.

The door was slammed, so as Yoongi's mind came back to what he have said to Hoseok. Is it hurtful or is he just sensitive to react like that?

At the end, Yoongi didn't go out for breakfast and sighed. He just laid down at his bed as if tons of metal were pushing him down. He's tired and all.

But after a few minutes, Hoseok opened the door back, " Someone wants to see you. " He bitterly said, " Someone named Insun is waiting to see you right at this moment, so if you care about this then you should move your butt up and fix yourself, and face her. " he shut the door immediately.

Yoongi snapped his head to the already-closed door and thought about it. It's been a while Insun-ssi.

" Maybe telling Hoseok that I'm not around then that would let her go home. Wait– how did she know my address? " he thought, frowning. He stood up tiredly, he didn't want to do this actually but just to stop getting visitors, it would help. He was thinking of telling those thoughts to Hoseok. He didn't want to face someone right at this crucial state– most especially Insun.