TWO.

---*---

---*---

MONDAY
MAY 06, 2017 , 05:56 pm
;; present time

---*---

" Min Yoongi, " the teacher called as he kept pointing the names on the paper, " You will be the last reporter for this semester, so you're the luckiest. Anyways, yours will be about... " he flipped through the book's pages to search for a topic, "... The 18th Century, Kim Taegun's Empire. Just everything about this topic; the civilization, the battles. "

Min Yoongi, the guy who hated the History Class, stared at his teacher while appointing the task.

"Doesn't he know I hate his class the most?" he thought.

" So everyone, please remember your reported topics because I won't repeat it again. I won't either entertain questions about it. Understood? " he reminded everyone.

Everyone lazily answered yes to him, since it's the last period of the day.

" Okay, class dismissed. " he remarked and started walking outside. Yoongi groaned and lazily stood up to fix all his things. He walked towards the door and exited the campus. He got his phone from his pocket and played a game while walking to the bus stop.

He suddenly bumped into a nerd girl holding three books piling to her arm. The books fell, " Oh, miss, I'm sorry. " he tried to help the girl but she immediately picked her books up and walked faster. Yoongi frowned but he did care less. But something caught his eyes and picked it up.

It was a piece of paper with something written on it.

Korean History Book
p. 254-257

Geo Insun~

He frowned. Why is it everything he found or he saw just about History? Well anyways, he just shrugged and shove the paper to his pocket. The bus came and he immediately rode it for a 15-minute travel to home.

When he got to the building, he immediately got his keys up to open the door. He threw his backpack and flopped himself to the couch. He deeply sighed and closed his eyes.

Yoongi groaned, " Why is school stressing me up? " he stood up and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and got the box of milk. He gulped a half from it and walked back to the living room.

He stared at nothing, not on the mood to watch tv yet.

Meanwhile drinking the milk down, he saw something strange from his bedroom since the door wasn't totally closed. He frowned.

" What the fuck is that? " he cursed in his thought when he saw a half figure of a man. " Man wearing a dress?! Weird. " But he snapped his head back when it moved away sidewards.