NINE.

---*---

---*---

SATURDAY
MAY 11, 2017
9:08 pm

---*---

" I don't know why exactly I am here. " Yoongi mumbled to himself as he saw the building in front of him.

The other students were lining up because they were told to before they could enter the museum.

The history class professor popped up from somewhere, " You know, this activity can help you in your reportings. The tourist guide will add more of informations and all, so sure you won't regret joining this tour. Okay... " the professor said, continued to inform something about this tour.

Yoongi was kind of amazed to himself on containing all his guts to join the activity. Well, he was thinking about his report anyway and to make him pass this subject and graduate.

And one more thing, maybe Taehyung's one of the reasons, ya know.

Yoongi took a deep breath, handling a mini notebook and a pen.

" Just for once, Yoongi. " he cheered himself, " At least, you can get over this shit and graduate. " he added. The tourist guide started to walk, entering the building with the students following him.

Mostly were amazed from the inside of the museum. Actually, it's a national history museum; wax statues of different famous people, paintings, different pictures of rulers way back past were posted to the wall, lining up. There were also samples of Korean traditional costumes for male and females, miniatures of palaces and castles and also, old calligraphy scrolls were preserved.

The tour guide started to talk about those things. Students were carefully listening to him, listing some informations to their notes and all. But Yoongi wasn't in the mood to listen, so instead, he let himself find things out.

He roamed his eyes around the place and landed his sight to a familiar face painted.

" Taehyung?! " he approached the painting, not just Taehyung's but the whole royal blood of Kim during the Tae Dynasty.

It was formed like a family tree; with the first person on the upper part of the wall and down the other.

Yoongi started looking at the very first frame, and it read: [Tae Dynasty]

" They're not that crowded, huh. " he said. He scanned the first frame which seems the first person to be the 'Tae'.

[ King Kim Tae-rok (17th Century) ]
[ Queen Sung Gukjo ]

Beside each king's frame was paintings of their beloved wife or shall we say, the queen. Yoongi proceeded down to the next frame.

[ King Kim Tae-gun (late 17th Century) ]
[ Queen Jinmi ]