FIVE.

---*---

---*---

TUESDAY
MAY 07, 2017
03:43 pm

---*---

It's already afternoon but, Taehyung didn't went out from the room yet. Yoongi was about to go and checked him in earlier but, it was locked. He kept on calling Taehyung through the door, " Taehyung! Taehyung! Open the door! " while knocking it.

" ... "

Crickets were all he'd heard. Poor Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed, thinking of possible things that could make that door open. He walked back and forth. He couldn't dare kicking the door since he didn't want to fix it again. Why again? Hmm.

But then he stopped, raising his head, " Why did I just forget about the fucking key? "

Yoongi ran towards the single couch where he threw his backpack last night and looked for the house keys. He went back to the bedroom door and after, he swang it open.

There, he saw Taehyung, sleeping. He thank god for making his things safe inside the room. He sighed in relief but, the guilt in him presented back as he approach the younger. He really committed a great mistake which made the other to feel offended.

Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the prince who was sleeping. There's something in him that pushed himself to caress the younger's pretty and flawless face. He was about to touch the face when Taehyung suddenly sniffled. He backed his hand away. Taehyung started to sob and sniff; tears were escaping from his closed eyes.

Yoongi frowned yet his inner self softened. He stayed put watching Taehyung.

" Mother... " Taehyung sniffed, " Mother, don't leave me... Mother... " he clearly said.

Yoongi, at the same time, widened his eyes, hearing those words from Taehyung. Though he looked so fragile, Yoongi couldn't stop himself but to caress the other's hair. He felt pity for him; living without a mother at the young age.

" What a dream. " Yoongi thought and flicked his tongue.

While he was trying to calm Taehyung in his sleep, Taehyung unconsciously grabbed Yoongi's arm, which made the elder drag his face near his. Yoongi's eyes widened.

" Wha-wha-what— "

" Mother... " Taehyung sniffed again, " Don't leave me... I am begging you... " he cried. He seemed to feel Yoongi's body being near him so, he unconsciously wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his face. That made Yoongi lied down uncomfortably.

" What the fuck is going on?! ", he groaned, trying not to wake Taehyung. He felt Taehyung's grip tightened which made him groan even more. He heard Taehyung whisper, " I really... really... really... am longing for you... Mother... " added by a sob. Yoongi heaved a sigh and basically rubbed the other's back.