TWENTY-SEVEN.

---*---

---*---

SUNDAY
JUNE 09, 2017
8:40 pm

---*---

Hoseok heard a loud thud and a shatter from the bedroom. He frowned and immediately stood up to check.

" Yoongi, what happe— OH FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? " A 'panicked Hoseok' turned into a 'more-panicked Hoseok' real quick after seeing the broken stool and fine shreds of mirror on the floor. There, he saw Yoongi, sitting near the shreds, crying.

Hoseok, as alarmed as an ambulance, he immediately approached him and tried to pull him up softly. Good thing, he already wore slippers. Yoongi did not budge and continued sobbing so hard and visible. Hoseok sat beside him, " What happened, Yoongi? " Yoongi did not answer. He looked so broken that even Hoseok couldn't really leave him as of the moment. He doesn't plan to.

Yoongi was weeping so hard, trying to catch more of his breath to make it steady. He shook his head repeatedly and murmured, " He's doesn't love me anymore. Taehyung doesn't want me anymore. " and by that, Hoseok's expression softened. He pulled Yoongi for a tight hug because he knew he needed it.

" Don't say that, Yoongi. We know he loves you so much. Don't think like that. " Hoseok whispered, rubbing the other's back and hushing him at the same time. Yoongi shook his head again, disagreeing. " No, no. He doesn't love me. He said it himself. I-It sounds like it. He doesn't want to come back anymore. He became miserable because of me. " Yoongi kept on blaming himself, but Hoseok pulled away and cupped the other's cheeks, " Hey, shut up Yoongi. We both know that's not it. " Hoseok doesn't have anything more to say so instead he kept on hushing him and caressing his back as for comfort.

Yoongi minimized his cries for a bit. He's thinking about what Taehyung said to him through the phone, realizing he must have been overthinking. The impact of missing Taehyung caused him to overthink things that would impossibly happen in reality. Taehyung is a very patient, kind and understanding by his natural way and not by the reason of his primitive thinking that is hardly fitted to the generation he is in. He can be friendly for he was used to be known by everybody – he really is – so for him, being sociable is not a problem. He is a prince anyway, so he is used to social interaction. It's just that sometimes, there are limitations in socializing especially in this world, full of judgments and reactions, and that is what Taehyung needs to adjust for himself or shall we say, be taught to him in order for him to have an awareness of himself.

" You know, Yoongi. I think all you need to do is to understand and respect whatever Taehyung's decision will be. He needs time for all this mess. He needs to organize his thoughts and decisions in order to not fail and hurt himself again. It may be selfish, but this is not his generation so he should do the greater adjustment for himself. He should fit in and be open-minded to adapt. Knowing this is not the environment he is accustomed to. " Hoseok looked down to Yoongi whose head is being tucked on his chest.