CALUM'S POV

~~~~~~~~~

As I waited for Hazel to return with the popcorn and sodas or whatever she had, I kept getting text messages from an unknown number. I ignored it after a few times but after 5 I just had to look. Besides, it was probably just one of my friends, or so thought. When I looked I almost screamed. There stood ashley kissing their neighbor, Austin. There were 5 pictures taken all at different times.She never went to get movies..or get coffee that one morning. I dropped my phone, and started to rant.

"How the fuck did this even happen , I'm going to fucking kill him, hes a dead man."

"Hey, Cal you okay?' I heard Hazel ask wearily.

"Yeah fine, just subbed my toe and uh, triped over the rug?" God, I had such bad lies, good thing she didn't question it or I'd be screwed.

I tried sitting down on the couch to calm myself down but nothing was working

"Don't do it Hood, don't flip out, you cant do this to hazel."

Once hazel walked in I knew I had to hold it all in, my crying, anger and total break down. I knew she was going to start questioning me as she looked at me like I was some sort of blob fish in a zoo. Thank god someone was screaming for her to open up the door, I think it was Ashley. I needed this time to think about what I was gonna do. I was completly zoning them out , the devil inside me wanted to punch and throw things but I would scare Hazel. Ashley knew about my dark past and wanted to go out anyways, crazy bitch.

I'm worthless, I really dont know how could one love someone like me.

I started to pace back and fourth and to be honest my anger was getting the best of me. Hazel walked back in and with no sign of Ashley around and I was furious, I bet it was that fucking kid, Austin. So maybe I was a little jealous when he got to carry her..

"Hey cal, you really dont look okay, do you want me to get Ash.." She started.

"Shut up okay! just shut up, leave me alone!" I yelled in her face, brought my hand up and did something I would regret my whole life.

I slapped her.

She started to cry right in front of me and I felt like a monster. Her small body was trembling but her glare was ice cold showing she was very conflicted in what to do.

"Haze.." I tried to mutter as I slowly reached for her hand.

"No! Dont you dare fucking touch me or talk to me, I dont know what your problem is but you're an ass hole, I hate you and I want you to get out now!" She screamed, breaking down again.

"I didnt mean to Hazel I prom.." I spoke rushed, knowing she wouldn't let me finish.

"I said fucking get out now! I don't care if Ashley lives here too, if you dont get out now I'm calling the damn police" She spoke confidently through clenched teeth, trying to not let the tears fall. I knew it was all a facad though, I've known her long enough to know when shes about to break down again.

I turned on my heels I hear let out a shaky sign, I was at the door when I turned around, not even looking at her and muttered a sorry.

When I got to my car I started to break down myself, letting the tears fall as I screamed and pounded on the stearing wheel. I fucking knew today was going to be a terrible day from the moment I woke up. First I saw Austin carrying Hazel, then Ashley cheating on me numerous times and I just fucking slapped the girl,
I love.

Yes, I Calum Hood love Hazel Waterman, I always did, from the first time I met her, I realized she's not like Ashley, she's real and adorable, cute, funny, a lot smarter than Ash, and the way her face scrunches up when shes confused or irritated, shes the perfect girl, and all I wanted to do was make her mine.

As I drove to my house I felt like I was going to pass out. Once I made it home I immediately got out an untouched bottle of whiskey and plopped on the couch.

"I hate myself." I repeated after ever sip, by the time I was half through, I was enfuriated. I threw the bottle at the tv and sparks flew. Then came a knock at the door, I was really hoping it was Hazel but to my amuse it was ashley.

"What a loveeely surprise" I slurred with a smirk on my face.

I could tell by her face she wanted to throw me off a cliff, and after a minute of staring at eachother we both simaltainiously spoke,

"We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR & it's pretty long so you're welcome, 1,600+ words.

Next update will be either tuesday or wednesday. If you reached my goal, tuesday.

90 reads total, 2 comments on this chapter and 13 votes total.

*VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE*