💋 Chapter Seven

Start bij het begin

"For real Shawn. Fuck you. I'm going back to sleep." I spat. "You annoy me so fucking much."

He chuckled "Aight. Call me when you wake up."

"I could." I smirked.

"You should." He replied quickly.

"I would."

"You will."

"Might not."

I chuckled. "Damn just got to bed and sleep."

"You woke me up, you're damn fault." I said leaving the bathroom and heading to my loving bed. I hung up on him as soon as I laid on my bed.

* * *

Saturday. Kelly, Michelle and I 's day. It just became our day to see each other and bring out all the teas we have after a week. It's real nice though, even though we've been together for years and performing our shit, we still have connections and that vibe. We still kept in touched.

"Chelle, I saw that convocation at Liberty University! Damn that was funny as fuck! The hive thought it was really Bey!" Kelly spat and I don't know what she was talking about.

"What convocation? And why is my name mentioned?" I asked confused and the two of them laughed.

"Bitch you need to watch television." Kelly added and I shot her a glare.

Chelle laughed, slapping her knee. "Oh God. They invited me in for a convocation and the students asked me to call you."

I dropped my jaw. "And you did?!"

"Let me finish bitch. I hate when I'm interrupted." Chelle rolled her eyes.

"Tell that to Kelly who kept interrupting me!" I spat, looking at her and Kelly gave me a kissy face. "Bitch."

"But you love meeeee." She sang.

"Going back, I did called you but it was a prank for them. No real numbers were used. The voice we used are someone who sound just like you, like an impersonator or something." Chelle laughed.

"Really?" I chuckled. "I would've hated your ass if you did. Thought you'd be giving out my digits to them."

Chelle chuckled and so did Kelly. "Nah. After that, I went to twitter and hell your Hive came for me and I told them it was a prank."

Kelly laughed. "Maaaan that was something! The girl tried to sound like you though!" She laughed.

I just chuckled and smiled with them. "Well, tea. No one has a voice like me." I took a sip on my lemonade and the agreed with me. Let's be honest with that. "Well what did the girl say?"

"Hey it's B, leave a message." Kelly tried to copy my harsh and deep voice but failed but it was funny though.

"Lmao if you did call me, I would definitely answer it or even give you a voicemail." I chuckled.

"Of course you wouldn't!" Chelle chuckled. "Anyway so what's the tea with y'all."

Kelly started with talking about Tim and Titan. How she was having a hard time being a mother, taking care of her child day and night and sometimes not having enough sleep just because. Despite that, she's really a great mother though. She knows how to handle her child and her marriage. She sometimes doubt Tim but she knew it was wrong because she trusts him and she hopefully wish he does the same.