Chapter 17 "Fright"

*recap*

The conversation went on for about 5 minutes then I got a massage on my email from my dad..

*end of recap*

*Kelsey's POV*

It read..

Dear Kelsey,

I will find you.

Love,
Dad

That was weird. Now I don't think I miss them as much anymore I'm actually kinda scared.

But anyways Today I'm going to the studio to tell them about the name of my album.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower.

After my shower I blew dry my hair and through on a 'cool kids don't stop' cropped tee, high waisted light denim shorts with silver studs on the pockets, a red plaid top wrapped around my waist and my black high top converse.
( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_345/set?id=101427645 )

K: "Aunt Maddie I'm going to the Studio I'll be back in an hour!"

Aunt Maddie: "okay bye!"

K: "bye Jake!"

J: "bye!"

I walked out the door and took Aunt Maddie's range rover and drove off.

*at the studio*

Cheryl: "ello Kelsey"

K: "hey Cheryl"

Yeah she's my manager.

Cheryl: "so what will you be naming your album?"

K: "I was thinking of naming it after one of my songs 'Perfect' "

Cheryl: "perfect. Okay so tomorrow you have an interview with Alan Carr"

K: "great!"

Cheryl: "and one more thing"

K: "I'm listening"

Cheryl: "you are starting your first world tour!"she cheered

K: "OMG IM SO EXCITED!!"

Cheryl: "alright so it starts after the Christmas break and I'll give you more details before the Christmas break, yeah?"

K: "perfect!"I beamed

Cheryl: "then it's settled"we hugged goodbye and I drove back home.

K: "I'm home!"I announced as I walked through the front door

Aunt Maddie: "your home early"

K: "yup! And guess what?"

J: "what?"

K: "I'm going on a world tour soon!"I cheered

J: "when?"

K: "after the Christmas break"

Aunt Maddie: "I'm so happy for you Kelsey!"

K: "thank you!"I hugged her and Jake

I checked the time it said 3:39pm so I went upstairs and took a nap because I was really tuckered out.

*2 hours later*

I then woke up and checked the time it was 5:45pm and skipped downstairs.

Aunt Maddie: "oh Kelsey dear you have to look for an online school website for this year"

K: "why?"

Aunt Maddie: "because you're going on tour next semester and you might have fans at the schools and get mobbed"

K: "true that"I agreed

I decided to look later and watch something on the telly so I sat on the couch flipping through channels until I landed on how I met you mother.

After about an hour or 2 of watching plenty of different shows Aunt Maddie called me and Jake for dinner.

K: "what's for din din?"

Aunt Maddie: "TACOS!"she cheered

J: "yay!!"

We then dug into our delicious tacos.

Once we finished eating we put or dished in the sink and I climbed upstairs to my room.

I turned on my laptop and began looking for online courses for school.

I finally found one after 3 hours. It said it will only take 2 hours 2 days a week!

So I signed up and everything.

I checked the time it said 10:05pm I had an interview at 4:00 tomorrow so I got ready for bed and fell into a sweet slumber.
____________________________

A/N

Boring and short, I know and I'm sorry.

But what do you think is gonna happen with Kelsey and her dad?

Comment below!

THIS BOOK HIT 2K READS!!

WHAT

OMG

THIS IS SO EXCITING

I CANT WAIT FOR 3K!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

ily

Xox