Chapter 13 "Harold"

*Kelsey's POV*

Today is Wednesday our next performance is on Monday so we have the rest of the week off.

I pulled the duvet off of me and walked to the bathroom. I changed into some camo shorts with gold studs, a white crop top which showed my belly button piercing and my black high top converse.
( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_339/set?id=101240412 )

I walked to the hallway to no one home? That's odd.

I reached the kitchen and opened the fridge to find a note?

It said 'to: Kelsey'

So I opened it.

'Don't freak out I'm not going to murder you or anything. Just have some breakfast and there will be another note on the TV in the lounge'

I did as told and had my breakfast.

After I ate I made my way to the lounge and took the note from the TV.

'Okay this is the last one I hope your not in your pyjamas! But go outside'

I carefully walked outside stepping onto the porch to see Zayn and the boys holding up a sign with the rest of the contestants behind them.

The signs said.

H: 'will'

Liam: 'you'

N: 'be'

Louis: 'my'

Zayn: 'girlfriend?'

Zayn looked at me with pleading eyes.

K: "yes"i nodded

Everyone cheered.

Zayn ran up to me picked me up, spun me around and kissed me.

We stopped kissing and he put me down. I turned to see everyone looking at us in awe, I felt my cheeks heat up.

We all walked back inside.

Z: "you have a belly piercing?"

K: "yeah I got it like a few weeks ago"

Cher: "it really suites you"

K: "thanks I also got a tattoo"

I showed it to the tattoo on my wrist (I put makeup over my scars).

K: "it says 'keep dreaming'"

N: "why'd you get that one?"

K: "because that's what my mum told me before she passed"I said quietly

H: "I'm sorry Kels"

K: "like I said it's alright"I slightly smiled

Louis: "GROUP HUG!"

They all surrounded me and hugged me.

K: "guys. Can't. Breath"I chocked

Liam: "sorry"

K: "no worries"I chuckled

Chris then walked in.

Chris: "attention please!"

We all looked over at him.

Chris: "so tonight we will be having a little party and and a big dinner for making it into week 2 and as a house warming party. With all the contestants, me and the judges"

We all nodded our heads.

Chris: "dress fancy and the party is from 7:00pm to 12:00am thank you"