Chapter 1 "Hell"

*Kelsey's POV*

Today is Tuesday June 22,2010 the last day of school is Thursday the 24 I can't wait to get out of that hellhole!

I checked the time it said 6:03am school starts at 7:00 and ends at 1:00 pm so I had enough time to get ready.

I walked into the washroom and took a shower.

After that hot steamy shower I slipped on a black tank top, salmon pullover hoodie from Victoria's Secret pink, distressed high waisted shorts and black high top converse.

( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_330/set?id=100255639 )

I went down stairs grabbed an apple my iPhone and backpack and made my way out the door.

I have my drivers license but I don't have a car my dad does so just in case I took the drivers test.

Today was a very hot day but I kept my sweater on you wanna know why? Well you've guessed it I cut! Mostly on my wrists and a little bit on my thighs so I can wear shorts anytime I want.

I entered the school grounds and greeted Jake.

K: "morning Jake!"I smiled and hugged him

J: "hey Kels"he hugged me back

We made our way through the crowd and to our first class History. I was a straight A student so I didn't have any problem with school work I guess you could say that I'm a nerd but I'm really out going and active. So my favourite subjects are Gym and Music!

*RING RING*

Class has started me and Jake sit next to each other which was good.

Let the learning begin!

*later on*

*RING RING*

It was lunch so I walked over to my locker and put my books inside.

..: "look at who we have here?"

I turned around to see no other then my bully Ashton Irwin. He thinks he's so cool because he can play the drums and he's in a band which I've never heard of.

A: "well are you gonna say anything!"he yelled

K: "umm hi"I said quietly

A: "next time you better speak more louder and more clear! Do you understand?"he pushed me up against the lockers

I gulped and nodded my head.

A: "I said do you understand!!"he raised his voice

K: "yes"I said more clearly

A: "good"then he started punching me, slapping me and kicking me

I soon fell to the ground.

A: "worthless piece of shit!"

J: "hey leave my best friend alone Ashton!"

A: "look it's her superhero"he mocked

J: "what has she ever done to you Ashton?! What did she deserve to get all this?!"by now he was furious

A: "she thinks she's better then everyone just because she gets straight A's it's not like she can dance or sing or anything"

J: "how? How is she showing off?!?"

Ashton went silent.

J: "exactly you don't know anything about her you don't know what she can do!" by then he carried me bridal style to the nurse