Chapter 42 "Shecagooo"

*unedited lmao*

*Kelsey's POV*

It is now the next morning and we have to head to the airport to drop off Jake, Cher, Louis, Niall, Aunt Maddie, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. We also have to head off to Chicago for the next concer!

We leave by 7am and it is 6am ish? I have no clue but I'm just guessing.

I just got out of the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body. I slipped on my undergarments and rubbed body lotion all over my body. I then put on my 'Outsider' jumper/sweatshirt, some Christmas leggings (I know that Christmas I over but who cares? I definitely do not!) and my white Dr. Martens. I may or my not be wearing fuzzy socks as well...

I quickly through my hair up in a bun and applied some moisturizer on my face and lip balm. I didn't want to wear any makeup because, that is just pointless. I let my hair down and started blow drying it.

By the time it was dry but not fully dry, it was a tiny bit damp because it looks better like that, at least to me it does. I got my pyjamas and put my underwear in a plastic bag to wash when we get to Chicago and put them into my suitcase.

The other lads were awake in the lounge eating cereal, so I did the same and took out a bowl pouring some lucky charms and milk into it and grabbed a spoon joining them.

K: "morning"I let out a small yawn and sat next to Luke.

They all said 'morning', 'good morning' and 'hey'.

C: "awww your yawn is so cute, it sounds like a wittle kitty!"he said in a baby voice.

That made me laugh and I ate my breakfast.

~~~~~

After breakfast the boys decided to get ready as well, so they took a shower and got dressed.

Luke's the last one to take a shower because he takes ages just to wash up and the other lads didn't want to wait too long. So in the meantime the rest of us are just making sure we got everything. We are even helping Luke out just to save time and because we are such amazing friends.

K: "do we all have our undergarments?"

Boys: "yup!"

K: "T-shirts?'

All: "check"

K: "trousers?"

All: "check"

K: "shoes?"

All: "che-"

C: "wait! Where are my black converse?!?"Calum asked and kinda panicked.

A: "mate, they're on your feet"he snickered.

C: "oh, oops carry on Kels"

K: "umm, phones?"I giggled and picked up my phone putting it in my backpack.

All: "check"they yelled as the patted their pockets making sure.

K: "wallets"

All: "check"

K: "any keys? Like house keys and stuff?"I didn't bring mine because I don't think I really need it.

All: "check!"

K: "deodorant?"

All: "check!"

K: "hair products?"

All: "ch-nope!"we ran to the bathroom.

K: "wait!"I yelled before anyone went in and stepped in front of the door knocking.