Epilogue

*YEARS LATER*

*KELSEY'S POV*

It's been years since that day. "What day?" Might you ask? The day that I revealed my past life to the media: and the day that Ashton Irwin asked me to be his girlfriend.

*FLASHBACK*

C: "you are a warrior" Calum said to me.

K: "I guess you're right Cal" I give him a small smile.

A: "hey Kels, c-can I um talk to you for a minute?" Ashton asks while scratching the back of his neck.

K: "sure" I follow him into the living room area of the hotel.

A: "like I said earlier, I really am sorry for being such a dick. You don't know how badly I want to turn back time and start over"his shoulder slouched and he looked down at his feet ashamed.

K: "you still can Ash, you know that right?" I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

A: "then I'll start here" he goes down on one knee with a ring in his hand. Is he going to do what I think he's doing?

A: "I know what you're thinking, no I am not purposing, this is a promise ring. I promise to protect you no matter what comes our way, I'm with you. And I promise that one day maybe I will marry you. We'll one boy and one girl running around the house and everything will be perfect. So Kelsey, will you be my girlfriend?"

K: "of course" I say with teary eyes.

Ashton puts the ring on my finger gets up and kisses me.

I've never been more happy.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Ashton kept his promise. All of it, he protected me from everything that could possibly do me harm, we've already gotten married two months ago, and we're expecting a baby boy in 5 months.

A: "baby?" Ashton asks as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

K: "mhm?" I ask turning my head to look at him.

A: "watchya thinkin about?" He asks while kissing my neck sending chills down my spine.

K: "just how crazy it is that we used to hate each other and now we're married and expecting a child!" I smile.

A: "and I couldn't be happier" he smiles walks in front of me, gets down on his knees to face my growing belly.

A: "hey son, I can't wait to see you once you get the heck out of mummy's tummy. I can already picture how you will look with your mums beautiful hair and my eyes, maybe you'll be a drummer like me, or a singer like mum aha you'll get along with uncle Luke very well if you become a singer. Anyways we both love you very much" once he finishes he pecks my stomach and I look at him with teary eyes.

K: "I love you so much Ashton"

A: "I love you too Kels, forever and always my little warrior."
_______________________

A/N

IT'S DONE OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S DONE 😭😭😭

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BOOK ON @LUKESMYHEMMO IT'S CALLED "TWISTED"

OKAY IM GONNA GO NOW BYE I LOVE YOU ALL❤