Chapter 28: It's time

Blair's POV

After school, I waited at Luke's car. Nor him nor Rachel were done, it seems.

I looked down, at my phone. I wasn't doing much, I just wanted to do something to keep me busy.

"Hey Blair."

I looked up, smiling. "Hey."

Willow smiled as well and walked closer to me, closing me in between her and Luke's car. "How was your day?"

I smiled and looked at how close we were to each other. Our bodies were pushed together, but I didn't mind.

"Love?"

I looked back up at her. "It was ok, now it's great."

She chuckled. "I bet."

I slowly raised my arms and wrapped them around her neck. It was a risky move since I didn't really know what Willow likes but I felt like doing it.

And Willow seemed to like it as well. She smiled and came even closer to me. "Why don't we get to your room?"

I looked down, blushing. "Willow, I..." I sighed, I didn't know what to say. How do I say this without angering her? "I don't know if I'm ready... For that..."

She chuckled. "You're funny." She released me and started walking away.

"W-where are you going?"

She looked back at me. "Home. I'll see you tonight, love." After that, she walked away. To her home, apparently. Thinking about that, I haven't seen her house yet. I should ask her to see that. Maybe tonight.

I turned back around, leaning on the car again.

After a couple of minutes, I saw Rachel and Luke walk to the car. They walked hand in hand, smiling happily. You could see how much they were in love... I still don't know how to feel about that.

"Hey Blair." Rachel said, hugging me. She really was my best friend, she proved that she'd always be here for me. And I really needed that.

"Hey." I smiled. "So what are we going to do?"

"We're going home." Luke said, in a duh tone. "What else?"

I shrugged and entered the car. I sat at the back, alone. I watched Luke and Rachel get in as well, and we drove home.

When we arrived, I got out first and went straight to the stairs.

"Blair?"

I turned around. "Yes, Luke?" He gave me a look I hadn't seen before. Seeing that, I slowly made my way to him. "What's wrong?"

He looked down before looking back up at me. "Just know I'm here for you, ok?"

"I know..." I wasn't sure why he was saying this. Did he still feel bad? Is that the reason why he's saying this?

He nodded and looked down, it seemed that the conversation was over.

I slowly walked back to the stairs and made my way to my room. I watched Luke in the process, I was worried about him actually. He didn't seem to be himself around me anymore, and I wonder why. Did he really feel that bad, guilty?

I entered my room and closed the door. I laid down on my bed and started doing my homework.

_____________________________

Rachel's POV

"Why did you do that?"

Luke turned around. "What?"

I closed the door behind me and walked to him. "Saying that to Blair."

"Isn't that a good thing? She can count on me, I wanted her to know."

I sighed. "Luke," I took his hands in mine. "She doesn't know you know... What is she supposed to think now?"

"That I'm here for her, as a brother."

"Exactly!" I sighed. "You're her brother, she knows you're here for her!"

"I just want to do something." He looked down. "I hate that she felt so desperate before and cut herself..."

I looked at him, worried. He didn't seem like it at first, but he's really sensitive. He really cares for Blair, and I'm relieved he's finally aware that she's not doing well.

He sniffled. "I don't want her to self harm anymore." He looked back up at me. "We have to talk about it, with her. She can't do this anymore."

At that my eyes widened. "Luke, are you crazy? She asked me to keep it between me and her, I already broke that promise by telling you. She doesn't need to know, what if that'll drive her to do something again?"

He looked down. "I just want to help her." He looked back up. "She needs help, Rach. Professional help."

"Luke," I shook my head, already dreading what he'd say next. "Don't tell me you..."

"I called our parents."

I released his hands and walked off. "Luke, why?" I groaned, Blair will hate me if she finds out I told Luke.

"She needs help, Rach." He sighed. "I want to sit down and talk with her before mom and dad come home."

I sighed, I don't have much choice left... "Fine, when are they coming home?"

"In two days."

I sighed again. "Let's talk with her tomorrow."

He nodded.

______________________________

Blair's POV

I laid on my bed, thinking. I was done with my homework and was relaxing. I wondered about Willow. Where would she live? Who'd she live with? Would she have siblings? Or pets? Are her parents at home? Or maybe divorced?

I sighed. It's actually sat that I don't know anything about her, besides her name. Willow. It'll always have a special place in my heart.

Suddenly I heard a knock.

I sat up, already looking at the window. I smiled and walked to it. I opened it and helped Willow inside.

"Hey love." She put her bag down, that was packed for the night. However, it seemed pretty big for just one night. "How are you?" She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close to her.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, smiling. "I'm good now." I looked at the bag again. "What's in there?"

Willow looked as well before looking back at me. "Clothes."

I nodded.

"For a few days."

At that I looked at her again. "A few days?"

She nodded. "I thought it'd be a great idea if I stayed for a few days." She leaned in closer. "To really make you feel my love." She kissed me, slowly. She really took my breath away.

I smiled afterwards. "I'd love that."

She smiled as well. "And besides, I still have to meet your douchebrother."