Chapter 9: This girl

Blair's POV

"I hate him!"

"No, you don't." Willow said, caressing my head. We were lying on the ground in the gym. She was holding me while my head was resting onto her chest, my arms and legs wrapped around her. "You're emotional right now, still because of that movie?"

I sniffled and nodded. "He doesn't understand me."

"Maybe you didn't make it clear to him."

I shrugged. I nuzzled closer to her, I felt good here, close to her.

Willow sighed and pulled me closer as well, I think she likes this too. I'm happy I have her to take care of me.

"Can't we just stay here all day?" I asked, looking up at her.

She looked at me. A playful hint in her eyes showed me that she'd love to do that. "I don't know, we should go to class."

I groaned. "No one would miss me."

"True." she said, caressing my head again. I've gotten used to her being brutally honest. Yes, it still hurts, sometimes, but at least she's here, with me.

"So let's stay here." I closed my eyes and relaxed.

______________________________

"Blair?"

"Hmm..."

"Blair, wake up."

I slowly blinked and looked around, trying to make out where I am.

"Blair?"

I blinked one last time and saw this girl again. This girl that led me here, so that the guys could hurt me. This girl.

"Blair, can you hear me?"

I slowly sat up. "Yes."

To my surprise, she caressed my face. "Hey."

I blinked a few times. "Hey."

She showed me this beautiful smile, one I wouldn't forget. "I'm glad you're here."

"R-really?" Wow, first time I heard that.

She nodded. "I felt bad for what I did to you, all those weeks ago. I really want to apologize. And maybe I can make it up to you...?"

A little smile found it's way onto my face. I felt special when she said all of this. I mean she made the time to come and look for me, to make up an apology and now she wants to make it up to me.

"Well, what do you think?"

I slowly nodded. "I'd love that."

She smiled and pulled me in for a hug. She held me so close, so tight. It's as if she was scared to lose me.

I hugged her back and closed my eyes. I loved this.

______________________________

"So why were you here all alone?" the girl asked, as we walked out of the gym.

I looked around. Willow... Where was she? Did she leave me?

"Were you hiding?"

I looked back at the girl, noticing I didn't respond yet. "No, I uhm... Well I was here with a friend. But she left."

"Oh a friend huh." She smiled, nudging me. I don't know why but I feel like she's teasing me.

"Yes," I looked down, I felt my cheeks reddening. I don't know why though, I mean Willow's just Willow. Nothing more. "Just a friend." I added.

The girl nodded but didn't seem to believe me.

It was silent for a while, we were walking through our empty school. I wonder where everyone went.

"So how long have you been there, in that gym?"

I looked at her, shrugging.

She looked at her watch. "It's almost 4."

At that my eyes widened, I was there all day... No way...

She looked at me and seemed to notice my expression. "So, what shall we do now?" Ok, so she changed the subject, nice of her to do so.

I shrugged. I swear I'm not putting up an attitude, I just don't know what to do or say to her. She makes me feel all nervous.

She smiled nervously, yep I'm making her uncomfortable. As usual. "Uhm well let's go to my car and we'll drive to this nice restaurant I know."

I nodded, and so we hopped in her car. She started it and drove us to this nice restaurant. I'm curious actually, and also excited. I mean I was going out, with someone else than Luke.

After some time we stopped at this place, it looks nice. This girl looked at me, smiling as usual. "So, what do you think?"

I smiled and nodded. "It looks good."

She seemed happy about that. "Good. Come on, let's go." We both hopped out and went inside this restaurant.

Once inside I was looking everywhere, taking the interior in. It looks nice and cozy, a fun place to be in.

I felt the girl pull me with her, I think she did that because I was standing still while looking everywhere.

"How may I help you two?" I looked back and saw a waiter.

"A table for two place."

He nodded and motioned us to follow him. He led us the way to a nice table of two at the back. "Here you go."

"Thank you." She said as she sat down.

I quickly followed her example and sat down too.

"We'll take a minute to look at the menu." She said to which the waiter nodded and left. She then looked at me, smiling. "Well, do you like it?"

I smiled and nodded but looked down, at the menu. I was too nervous to keep looking into her eyes.

"Let's take a look at the menu, shall we?"

I nodded. I opened it and looked at all the dishes and drinks. I'm pretty sure I'll find something here.

"And?"

I looked back up, at her. "I like the choices."

She smiled. "Yeah?"

I nodded.

"Well what will you have?"

I smiled. "Just the roasted chicken breast."

She smiled. "Good choice." She motioned for the waiter, to which he came to us.

"Are you two ready to order?"

"Yes, we are."

______________________________

"So, tell me something about yourself." She asked while taking another bite of her meal.

I looked down, eating. This was the part I was dreading, she'll hate me after this. I mean look at me, I'm a weirdo who was no friends.

"Well?" She put her fork and knife down and focused all her attention on me. Oh no, even worse!

I looked up, slowly. "W-well what do you want to know?"

She smiled. "Everything."

I gulped, that's so vague.

"Ok, let's start by your interests."

I looked down. "I love to read."

"Cool, me too."

I looked up. "R-really?"

She nodded. "What's you're favorite book?"

I smiled. "Anger without hate."

"No way!" She smiled big. "Mine too, I love the part where..."

And so from there on, we kinda hit it off. She was so nice, so kind, so... So gentle with me too. She listened to me and she knew how to be around me. I never imagined finding someone like that, for me.

Yep, she's a keeper.