18 : Moments

Hey, look at me. Uploading like a crazy person. 

Lol, anyway. I'm testing this chapter out to see how you guys feel about it. 

Do tell me what you think?

Drop a comment, vote, yada yada

Heads up: It's a little sad . . .

WELP. E N J O Y.  

Chapter 18 : Moments

"Do you have a pool?" Harry asked Candice.

I snorted, earning a look from the two. Quickly looking away, I did my best to make it not look like I was just eavesdropping on their conversation.

Returning to him, she nodded her head and pointed towards the kitchen behind me. "Go past the kitchen, into the dining room. There you'll see a glass door leading to the indoor pool."

Poor girl. She probably doesn't know Harry Styles likes to get naked. He's so laid back and comfortable with his body. I won't be surprised if he goes skinny dipping in her pool.

He thanked her, turning to me to look past my shoulder into the kitchen. Harry headed there and grabbed me along for the small adventure.

"Instead of dragging me along, you could have asked nicely," I groaned, following closely behind him. I took in the sight of his curls bouncing lightly as he walked. 

"That wouldn't be any fun." Harry didn't bother turning around, but I knew there was a silly smirk on his face. He's so charming, it's out of this world. 

Pulling me, he followed her directions and released me the second we hit the indoor pool. Running to the edge, I quickly tossed my sandals aside and placed my feet in. I picked a good day to wear shorts. In this heat, it was better to be naked, actually.

It was a nice calming setting for once. I relaxed a bit, feeling the warm water my feet was in. I silently praised Harry for dragging me here. He sat directly beside me, our shoulders touching. If it was somebody else, I'd lash out at them for sitting so close, but with him, I didn't mind.

I kicked my feet upwards, splashing water a little. The effect created ripples in the water. Harry chuckled softly beside me, the noise filling my ears, making me turn to look at him. The second we met eyes, I tensed the slightest bit.

"You never answered my question," he said.

I poked his cheek, taking in his delightful smile. "What question?"

"The one I asked you at the store we were all locked in."

I honestly don't remember him asking me a question. "Refresh my memory. I have a memory span of a goldfish."

He laughed, taking my hand into his and kissing the top gently. "Will you marry me?"

I froze, my eyes widening as I continued to look at him. Harry's smile grew as he took in my reaction. He released my hand, placing it gently by my side. "I'm kidding, love," he said, knocking into me gently.

How rude of him! He can't just ask questions like that! They throw people off guard. Especially people that are unclear about their feelings. I should shove him into the water, but I won't because I'm a nice person. Plus, I wouldn't want him to seek revenge. Stuff like that goes deadly wrong.

I turned away from him, but he made me look to him again. Reaching over, he placed his hand behind my neck and brought my head closer to his. Our foreheads touched as he began to rub small circles on my jaw with his thumb.