A Sabezra Continuation

(My version of what should/could have happened in SWR S4 E1)

"Where's your father" Ezra asked, looking at Sabine as her and Rou cross the platforms bridge.

"The outpost is empty" Sabine said. She takes her helmet off. Rou stops behind her.

"There's no one here," she continues, walking to the edge of the platform. She looks mad.

They hear jetpacks, and see Clan Kryze's members fly in. They hover in the air a moment, then decend onto the platform. One of them steps forward.

"This was a trap set to lure you in," the Mandolorian, a she, says. Sabine looks at her, sadness and anger on her face.

"Your mother recieved this intel but she couldn't get word to you." She  continues. "The Empire is jaming all transmissions. She sent me ahead to reinforce you. I understand she's on her way."

Sabine looks at her a little confused.

"Who are you?" She asks.

The female simply takes her helmet off, revealing short, straight red hair, and vibrant green eyes.

Rou looks at Ezra and Kanan.

"Kanan and Ezra, this is Lady Bo Katan of House Kryze. Her sister Satine once ruled Mandalore. Bo Katan was made regent by the jedi before the end of the clone wars. She's still seen as many, as Mandalores rightful ruler."

Sabine looks suprised.

Ezra steps forward and blunty asks, "So, what happened?"

Lady Bo Katan looks at him, and then replies. "After the Empire took over, I refused to obey the Emperor and was betrayed by the Saxon clan."

Sabine looks down at the dark saber in her hand, then up at Bo Katan.

"Your commitment to Mandalore's freedom is legendary My Lady." She walks forward, holding out the dark saber. "This belongs to you." Bo Katan looks away from it, and everyone stares at her for a long moment.

"I had my chance to rule and I failed." She says emotionlessly

Sabine, with very mixed emotions, pulls the saber back.

"I am not my sister." She continues, turning away, and putting her helmet on.

"I am not the leader you seek." Clan Kryze walks away, leaving Sabine holding the saber. She dons a determined face.

"See if you can contact my mother," she asks Rou.

"Right away," he replies, and walk away.

Kanan and Ezra follow, but Ezra stops. He turns around and looks at Sabine, standing on the edge of the high platform by herself, somewhat staring at the dark saber. He walks up to her.

"You know, your home planet is very different from mine." He says. He looks over the dusty, dry plains, comparing it and other things to his home world.

A dry wind blows, and it takes a moment for Sabine to reply.

"One upon a time, these planes were covered in grass; but I never saw it. This destruction happened before I was born."

Ezra asks, "And it never grew back?"

Sabine looks out over the plains. "Never had a chance to. This is what continuous war has done to my home."

"Maybe, maybe this is your chance to help change things here." Ezra says, thinking aloud. He looks at Sabine.

"You heard Bo Katan," she starts. "She dosent want to lead. But neither do I. I may have the dark saber Ezra, but that dosent mean I have to, or want to, rule Mandalore."