Many Emotions

" . . . Rrrrgg," I muttered under my breath. I had just spent half an hour searching for Ezra, who was supposed to be helping me fix the Phantom. He wasn't anywhere on the Ghost. Where could that infuriating Loth Cat have gone?!

I was stomping down the hall and I kicked Ezra's shared room as I passed. I was about to go on and into the kitchen when the door opened and I could hear a huge Lasat yawn. I froze in my tracks. Oops.

"Sabine?" Zeb growled, asking in a sweet voice.

"Yeah Zeb?" I replied in a high nonchalant voice, not turning to look at him.

"Was that you who just WOKE ME UP FROM MY NAP?" Zeb lowered his voice dangerously. I winced.

"No, no, of course not Zeb, I would never - "

"RAARRGGGG!!" Zeb dropped his fake forgivness and charged at me. I yelled and started running. Zeb didn't usually chase me if I woke him, but recently he hadn't been getting good sleep, thus the reason for his naps. I guess, with a sleep deprived Zeb, that meant everyone was going to pay for waking him up.

I ran to the ladder leading down to the bay and jumped right over it, front flipping for fun, and landed perfectly - and right in front of a suprised Hera. I grinned and hid behind her just as Zeb came roaring down the ladder.

"HERA!" He tends to yell when he gets grumpy.

"What's wrong Zeb?" Hera said calmly. "I thought you were sleeping?" She said it such a way that I knew it was actually her asking me.

Zeb growled, scratching his back.

"I WAS, until that BLASTED Mandalorian slammed on my door and WOKE ME UP!" I swear, if I was out there, I would definitely be in several pieces.

Hera winced in simpathy. "I'm sorry Zeb, I can't help you. Maybe you should just go back to bed and talk to her when you see her next. I won't have you tearing any of my crew members apart, sorry."

Zeb shut his eyes, took a few deep breaths, then stormed up the ladder, muttering.

"Don't wreck my ship, Orelious!!" Hera yelled after him. The stomps lessened slightly. Hera shook her head and moved aside. I grinned and stepped in front of her.

"Thanks Hera! Man, I thought I was dead."

"Not so fast, young lady." Hera put her hands on her hips, leaning forward.

"What on Lothal possesed you to kick Zebs door? You knew he was sleeping!"

"I forgot ok?" I said, upset that she wasn't just going to let me go.

"And what made you forgot such a thing as that?" As usual, Hera's voice deepened ever so slightly when she was mad.

I cringed, then rolled my eyes when I remembered the reason.

"I'm looking for Ezra. He's supposed to be helping me with the diagnosis and fixing of the Phantom, but he's nowhere to be found! Its like he dropped off the face of the galaxy or something, he is litterally . . ." Hera was shaking her head.

"Karabast, I forgot it was today," she muttered under her breath, interupting me. I looked at her curiously.

"What's today?" I asked, forgetting. Hera was staring off into the distance, clearly in her own thoughts. I gave her a few seconds, then snapped my fingers in front of her face. She shook her head, then looked at me. Or, in my general direction. She still wasn't fully on Lothal.

"I'm sorry Sabine, but can you diagnose and fix the Phantom by yourself?"

I looked at her like she was crazy.