4) 

Love relationship is the combination bond of deep feelings and care with true decision to trust and be honest found between two humans that have a true desire to live together and are willing to live, face, and survive all the problems and obstacles put on their way together from the moment the bond formed. This kind of relationship starts with feelings but needs the mind too to continue, for example, if your love started coming late to home or wherever you two decide to meet up or go out for several times ,enough for you to notice that your love is busy and doesn't talk or go out with you as before for a LONG period of time, you feel worried and maybe get upset on that. Next, thoughts start popping up in your mind about if the reason is preferring to spend some time with friends or other people more than you, upset on something you did that annoyed, getting bored around you, or even starting to love someone else more than you     ( these are only thoughts caused by feelings we all have, not supposed to be judgments or facts until they are considered like that in the mind or acted out or according to    ). So you change or stop what your love is doing by two ways. Either you focus on how you FEEL about it despite the true reason ( not the thoughts), and so you explain and tell your love about how you are annoyed, upset, sad, lonely,....etc , and ask to save some time for you two to spend time together as before ( to stop whatever your love is doing no matter what it is ). That way will lead your love to understand how you feel and do as you asked no matter what bad consequences it will cause on your love, or be angry on you because of asking that without knowing the reasons or even ordering what to do. OR you ask about the reason without explaining how you feel specifically, and so think of a solution or a way to help. If the reason was meeting old friends or making new friends, you should encourage but ask to make some time for both of you to talk at least ( without preventing the reason or the action) . If the reason was something to do with work, try to think of a solution to help, if you couldn't, you should understand the reason and try to be patient until the reason disappears. However if the reason was committing wrong, bad, or dangerous (without cation) actions  , you should advice and try convincing to stop; not because of how you feel, but because it's not right thing to do . This way leads to help, encourage, or advice your love and so solving the situations after knowing the reason instead of asking to stop whatever he/she is doing out of how you feel no matter how IMPORTANT not because the situation is solved. About being honest, as I mentioned before, in the "Friends and Honesty" article, about being honest in ACTIONS first before words with friends, it's also so important to be honest with your love too. Honesty incorporates, beingyourself , not exaggerating your actions or words, not lying about your opinions, feelings, and what you like or dislike, and not pretending to be or do things you disagree with or hate. Honesty in words isn't revealing all your secrets; it's to speak the truth whenever wherever you are asked to  or hiding the truth without lying about it. Why not be honest? If you wanted a true happy long relationship specially with your love that you will share your life with. Lying and pretending aren't the solutions to any problems but the CAUSES of them. True love depends on TRUE actions and words. In my point of view, you reach the Deep Love relationship level  when you and your love encourage, motivate, cheer, and help each other to achieve true desired goals of each one of you DESPITE all the places and times you would have visited or spent together instead, it's for you two to be FREE to achieve and succeed with each other around to smile and cheer each other, to raise and shine hand in hand together (not necessarily to have and achieve the same goals in each one of you), all that will should be out of your DEEP TRUE LOVE to each other. If your true goal is to LOVE and SUCCEED, it would be hard specially if there's no one to encourage but yourself not even your love, but it's POSSIBLE with your heart ( that holds the powerful DESIRE and WILL to achieve your goal) and your mind ( your tool to think and dig your way through obstacles to SUCCESS ). When you fall in love with the right person for you ( that truly loves you), I genuinely understand all the amazing time you two spend and how you two feel, but what I can't understand is why you would FORGET, IGNORE, and UNDERESTIMATE your other RELATIONSHIPS like family, friends, worship, and ( the other relationships I will  explain ) ??? Why do you do that after everything they ( friends and family) have done to you (before you dived in the love relationship) like being there whenever you needed or wanted them, felt happy for you in your happy times even when you found your love, and they...........( what I mentioned about the family and friend relationship in article "Relationship !" part one) then you DELETE them from your heart and life just because you are in a TRUE /DEEP LOVE relationship ? PLUS, who told you that you can't have all if you are so WORRIED ( even after everything) that you would LOSE your love if you even start paying other relationships ATTENTION ? If you really did that, REWIND, REMEMBER, REFEEL ( YES, that's a word I created in your case to feel again  ) everything that you have done to them and they have done to you, all the memories of you and them shared together, and all the deep true feelings and thoughts that occurred to you around them.

PS. Look's like, I can't continue with the 5) since it's getting too long, specially that this article consists of 2000 words and something ( longer than any article I have written down) 

SORRY, but I really felt that I have to write down every word mentioned so..