I'm in love...right?

Start from the beginning

"You know nothing about-."

Jimin cut her off.

"I know everything." Her shoulder rose as her lips quivered.

"And I won't go in detailed, but if I did..." Jimin shook his head. The woman's nose flared, stomping one of her feet hard on the marble floor.

"You will marry that girl!" Jimin felt like crap again, his muscles tensing up.

"And don't even think about calling that Jungkook." She spat.

Jimin felt a shiver down his spine, he wasn't used to hearing other people calling his name. It made his stomach knot.

"He's probably going to die in those battlefields anyways." He felt his entire body shake.

"You take that back." Jimin hissed, raising his voice for the first time.

She raised her chin and smirked. Just like any evil stepmother would do.

"As if anyone would love a stray like you." Jimin's heart quivered as the memories flooded back to him.

"Oh, I know." She continued, seeing through Jimin's weaknesses. "How much pain you were in, how miserable you were back then." Jimin shook his head as he took a step back, almost tripping.

"You don't know me." He whispered, opening the door with his shaking hands.

"You'll never know me."

-

"You have a girlfriend."

"So?"

"What do you mean so-." Jungkook interrupted Jimin with another tender kiss.

"So," Jimin pushed him away, trying to contain himself after his first kiss was stolen.

By a dude.

"I'm not going to help you cheat."

"Are you gay?" Jimin's brows shot up.

"Why do you care?" Jimin complained, trying to get pass Jungkook. He slammed both of his arms onto the wall behind Jimin and shook his head.

"Because you make me feel things." Jimin didn't get it. He didn't get this at all.

"What about Soomin?" He pressed, Jungkook seemed to ignore his warning and cupped his cheeks with one hand.

"Who's that again?" Those words dripped with sarcasm.

"Your girlfriend."

"That was a rhetorical question." Jungkook grinned before Jimin could say another word he placed his lips on Jimin's once more.

"Wait, no stop, Jungkook."

"No." Jungkook pressed, biting Jimin's bottom lip.

"Jungkook-."

"I said no." Jimin felt Jungkook's hands slip around his waist, his fingers somehow caught between his belt and his pants.

"Jungkook listen-."

"Nope."

"My first kiss." It came out as a sob, Jimin didn't know why.

"Th-That's what you're worried about?" Jungkook sounded surprised, leaning back to observe Jimin's face that was hidden behind his arms.

Jungkook lowered his voice into a soft whisper.

"Is your first kiss that important?" Jimin nodded in response, wiping the tears that did not stop.