My mind was still confusing me ,I really don't know why Rocco was so happy and I think only Emma could answer my question,but I began thinking about it again I and Emma ain't really close I don't think it's a good idea she will not tell me anything.

I decided to call my two bestfriends of course it's suzy and Jack I told Rocco I will be going to see suzy which he accepted.

Now am seated at the restaurant waiting for jack and suzy exactly 15 minutes they arrived .

"So sorry Amor ...Sam wouldn't let me rest " suzy said sitting, I smiled at how beautiful samaul has been taking care of her, he sure loves her alot.
"It's okay " I replied.

Soon we ordered meals and drinks.
"So tell us Amora what's up ? Jack asked me .

"Umm" I cleared my throat. "...guys ,I really don't want you to read bad meaning into this but I think Rocco is up to something" I said .

They both looked at one another .
"Would you explain? Suzy asked .

I told them everything that happened how Rocco kept Making secret calls and how furious I became and he later apologized and how happy he looked in the hospital yesterday.

"So he said he was talking to his sis? Jack asked .

"Yeah " I replied.
"Well am sure his not cheating on you cause so many times he speaks to sam he tells him how much you mean to him" suzy replied.

"Well I don't really know that much about you guys relationship but I would say Rocco won't cheat on you ...I don't know but I feel like 99℅ sure " jack said .

I listened to my Friends, yes ! I know he wouldn't,the way he pleaded with me that day was still visible before my eyes and I know he is serious,but what could be keeping him distance I refuse to believe it's work .

"So that means it might actually be something else? I asked .

"Yeah ...common amora you stress your self too much ,just relax I'm sure you will find out everything soon " suzy said .

"Yes Amora suzy is right " jack said and I smiled at them .

Well I guess I will have to do as they say I will wait until Rocco is ready to tell me what I needed to hear .

P.O.V: ROCCO.

Right now am in my office and sam is seated I've told him everything about Amora and the clues I found he is checking through her profiles by now .

"Wow man ...am still surprised she's the little girl you were crushing on for 17 years now " sam said smirking.

"Seriously am still surprised,it all made sense you know," I said smiling.

"Well when are you planning to kick out the whole truth to her ? Sam asked .

"Am Thinking of confessing my love to her first then I can take her to my family mansion I want everyone present there when am exposing the secret" I said .

"Well that's a good idea bro ....we will be there " sam said and got up .

"Sam let suzy not hear about this " I said .