P.O.V: AMORA .

right now I'm in the hospital room with mother and Tonia ,she had been discharged today and,am so happy that everything is going well now .

"Amora thank you so much for being here for us ,you know,i still feel guilty for everything that has happened,sometimes I wonder why you easily forgave us " mother said .

"Yes amor...after all I did ,i really didn't....I really didn't Think I could get forgiven this easily " Tonia added her eyes looking so sad .

"Mother ,Tonia ..."I held their hands "I love you both very much ,and I can't stand being upset with you both ,I know everything that happened was all a misunderstanding ,and it's all in the past now, am happy we are good now that's all that matters " I said with a smile .

Mother and Tonia looked at each other and back to me .

"Thanks so much ...I love you too" Tonia said hugging me Angelica smiled .
"Umm so Amora why isn't Rocco here yet ? Mother asked me .

Rocco had told me he will meet me up here. Why is he taking so much time .
"Mother ...Rocco will be here soon,...or Let me give him a call " I said bringing out my phone.

"I don't think there's a need for that baby girl " I heard ROCCOs voice behind me ,we all turned to look and he stood there with a big smile on his face .

He looks so happy today, I've never seen Rocco this happy before whats going on,i stood up and he walked closer to me he pulled me into a hug and kisses my cheek .

Someone coughed from behind I and Rocco turned.
"Being romantic is it? Tonia winned .
I blushed .
"Tonia how are you doing? Rocco asked going towards her .

"Am fine thanks" she replied.
"Well I got you this ? Rocco handed her a white nylon ,she opened it and she brought a cupcake out Tonia smiled brightly.

"Cupcake? She said excitedly.

I looked at Rocco ,I was surprised how did he know Tonia love's cupcake.
"It's my favorite" she said happily.

"Really ...I just came across the shop and decided to get one for you , didn't know it's your favorite"he said smiling at her .

"Well I must say your a genius" Tonia said and mother and Rocco laughed .

But Rocco is acting weird,where did he go that he didn't come to the hospital with me and arriving now ,I still feel there's something his not telling me ,is he having an affair,no ...no never I said he will never hurt me ,he said I mean so much to him ,he said he will never leave me , and the way he acted the previous day, I knew for sure he can't cheat, I mean his reaction towards me leaving him horrified him, he looked so scared of losing me ....so maybe there's something eals ,I have to find out ,but how ....?

Oh yes.!....Emma ...Emma will help .

I need to talk to Emma .

________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------

Rocco had helped drove us back to my father's house we spent some time there and soon head back home .