Finding a Girlfriend ~ (Mamoru x Reader)

Today you were attending a wedding for Mamoru's coworker with the idol group, Growth.

It was your first time attending a wedding and you admit, it was an extravagant wedding indeed. You were wearing a simple [favorite color] dress with your hair done in a French braid.

You just finished watching Growth sing their new song, One day, and now you were looking around, hoping to find Koki, Mamoru, Ryota, and Kensuke, but you didn't see them anywhere.

"Where are they?" You mumble to yourself. You continue to search for them until you recognized the dark burgundy curly hair that you loved to play with.

"Mamoru!" You call him out and wave your hand to get his attention.

"Oh [Name] there you---" Mamoru turns around to greet you but once he sees you all adorably dressed up, he's completely speechless.

"Mamoru?" You call out to him and move your hand back and forth trying to catch his attention.

"Sorry," Mamoru apologizes and his cheeks start to flush. "You look cute today."

Your heart skips a beat. "Thanks Mamoru! I'm glad," you smile and take his hand. "But I'm dressed up today because of your senpai's wedding so let's go together to congratulate him on his marriage," you pull Mamoru's hand as you two look around for his friend and his newlywed wife.

The tips of Mamoru's lips turn up as he follows along with you to find his friend. 

...

"Congratulations on your wedding," you congratulates his friend for his marriage.

"I'm happy for your marriage senpai," Mamoru adds and his coworker blushes embarrassed hearing the two of you congratulate him.

"Thank you, I'm glad you came," he says and looks over to you. "But I haven't been introduced to you before, are you Mamoru's girlfriend?"

Mamoru's and your eyes widen hearing his words.

"N-No! We aren't dating!" The two of you blurt out in sync.

"I-I'm just Growth's manager!" You add in and Mamoru's friend laughs.

"It's such a shame, Mamoru is a great man if you are interested in him," his coworker says as he elbows Mamoru's arm.

"Senpai!" Mamoru cries out and you giggle seeing him embarrassed.

Soon music starts to play and couples started to dance around the dance floor.

You nervously glance over to Mamoru and look away. You wanted to dance with him but you didn't have the guts to ask him.

It was the same for Mamoru who was just as shy to ask you out to dance.

"Hey [Name], hey Mamoru," Kensuke greets with a silly grin and pats you two on the back. "Go dance together," he suddenly says as he pushes the two of you onto the dance floor.

You almost trip with the heels you'll wearing but Mamoru catches you.

"Sorry," you apologize and look up to see Mamoru's face near yours.

The two of you blush and pull your faces apart from one another.

Mamoru awkwardly scratches his neck. "If you don't mind... do you want to dance together?"