Halloween ~ (Shun x Reader)

Today was Halloween also known as the day people dressed up in a costume and go around knocking on doors to get candy. Of course you were not a little kid anymore, but you loved dressing up in a costume for the Halloween spirit. It wasn't just dressing up though, you wanted to go trick-or-treating with everyone in Gravity Six and Procellarum so they can have some fun after working so much.

You ask everyone if they could come along and they all agreed to come with you. The best part about Halloween is the fact that people will never realize that Gravity Six and Procellarum are standing right in front of them because they're in their costumes.

When night comes and the lights in the house light up around the neighborhood. Everyone comes out ready to start their night of Halloween. For Halloween this year, you decide to dress up as little red riding hood because you thought the costume made you look pretty cute and it came with a picnic basket to hold all your candy.

"Wow this is amazing," you say aloud seeing the beautiful night where people out trick or treating.

"Yosh! I'm all pumped up now!" Koi pumps his fist with fire in his eyes. Koi's costume was a robot from a tv show he watched.

"Let's get as much candy as we can!" Kakeru adds in with the same amount of passion dressed up as a magician for Halloween.

"I got the Halloween bags!" Iku says pumping his fists in the air holding the Halloween bags that they're probably put their candy in. He was dressed up as a superhero of some sort... You weren't really sure what superhero he was trying to be or if he was trying to be his own kind of unique superhero.

"Great! I have the maps of the best houses to go to!" Kai grins dressed up as a Caribbean pirate which basically showed all his muscles.

"Everyone's excited," Rui comments then yawns which suited him because he was wearing a panda onesies.

"It is only once a year of course," Haru chuckles and he was dressed up as a wizard which fit him perfectly.

"That's true," Hajime says with a charming smile dressed up as a vampire.

"Right Hajime~ It's my favorite time of year," Shun comments with a smile and turns to you. "Princess, if you are ever scared feel free to jump into my arms whenever you want. I'm all open arms," Shun offers and you slightly blush.

Shun was attractive, but seeing him dress up as werewolf for Halloween made him utterly more attracting.

"I-I'm fine and besides I'm not a princess. I'm little red riding hood today," you stutter and Shun chuckles.

"Hm~ if it's like that then maybe I'll eat you up," he says with a sneaky smile and your face flushes bright red.

"Shun," Hajime stops Shun from teasing you and Shun dramatically puts his hand to his chest.

"Oh is the vampire going to have a taste of me instead?" Shun says with a mischievous smile and Hajime frowns.

"No," he answers slightly disturbed and turns to you. "Are you okay [Name]?" Hajime asks.

You calm down your beating heart with Shun earlier and answer Hajime. "I-I'm fine." you reassure him. "Lets just have a great day today," you grin.

You loved Halloween and what you loved more was having the chance to be here with everyone because seeing them happy made you happy. You're normally the manager for the two idol groups, but today you could be yourself.