Fever ~ (Aoi x Reader)

Today you were the manager in charge of Six Gravity, but you were staying in the dorms. Everyone in Gravity Six was out doing their jobs, everyone except for Aoi who was laying in bed with a running fever.

"I hope he's okay," you mumble aloud as you think about Aoi.

He got a fever during his time in the historical play about the Shinsengumi and you thought that he got better, but his fever came back right after the play ended.

Worried about him, you told the group that you were going to take care of him and they were all fine about it. Everyone had their job so they wouldn't be able to check up on him so they thought that you would be the best choice to watch over him. 

Using your cooking skills, you were able to make a small bowl of porridge for him to eat his dinner. It wasn't the best bowl of porridge, but you tried your best.

You head to Aoi's room with the bowl of porridge in your hands. You knock on his door. "Aoi I'm here," you tell him and wait for his response.

"[Name] you can come in," Aoi replies back with a hoarse voice.

You come into the room and see Aoi awake. "How are you doing Aoi?" You ask him.

"I'm fine. I think I'm getting better," he says and you examine him.

He said that last time, but now he has another fever. You grab a thermometer to check his temperature... It didn't seem that his fever gone down much.

"You need to properly take of yourself better. It's good that you try your hardest, but don't over exert yourself," you tell Aoi and he chuckles.

"That's true [Name]. I'm worrying you as well. Thanks for watching over me," Aoi says with a smile. You blush mesmerized by his gentle smile and you shake your head.

"I-I can't leave you behind when you're like this, it's not right to me," you tell him and show him your bowl of porridge. "I brought some food for you. You can't get better if you're on an empty stomach." You grin.

You're about to hand him the bowl for him to eat, but Aoi speaks up first. "Can you feed me?" He asks and you almost spill the bowl of porridge that you made.

"F-feed you," you never fed anyone before, yet now you were going to fed a sick idol. You couldn't tell whether or not you were happy or super embarrassed right now.

You put out the spoon of porridge to him. "Umm... Say Awww..." You say slightly flustered. He does what you tell him and takes a bite of the porridge. "I-Is it good?" You ask him and he nods his head.

"It's delicious. Thanks for making it [Name]," Aoi says and you giggle.

"No need to thank me so much Aoi, I'm always here for you," you proudly reassure him.

After you finish feeding Aoi, you let Aoi rest for a couple of minutes on his own and head back into the kitchen to clean the bowl and spoon that were used. He should get better after eating that bowl of porridge you made.

When you finish cleaning everything, you decide to check up on Aoi again to see how he's doing. This time you decide not to knock and take a peek in the room to find Aoi peacefully sleeping.

You stare at Aoi's gentle sleeping face and your heart skips a beat. Aoi has always been the caring one in the Six Gravity group and knowing that was sick made you and all the members feel like they were missing someone. Hopefully he could get better by tomorrow, you wanted to see him back up healthy.

You touch his face to check his temperature and notice that his fever went down. You sigh in relief, he'll definitely be better by tomorrow.

"I should get another towel though," you mutter and try to go out of his room, but he grabs your hand stopping you and pulls you into bed next to him.

"A-Aoi!" you whisper not knowing what to do.

"Don't.... Don't leave..." He says in his sleep as he hugs you and your cheeks flush from his contact. "Stay... Always stay here ... With me," he sleepily says and your face deeply blushes dark red with your heart insanely racing.

You did say that, but when he says it. It's completely embarrassing. He's embracing you and you couldn't get out of his hold.

You tried resisting at first, but after a while you realized that Aoi had some strange amount of strength for someone who was sick and you knew no matter what you did it you wouldn't get anywhere and decided to stop. "W-Why me?" You mumble completely bright red in the face.

You hear the door creak and your eyes widen "[Name]?" You hear your name being called and immediately turn around to see Arata standing at the front door.

Your face pales. "A-Arata wait don't get the wrong idea!" You immediately shout with red cheeks.

He doesn't say a word, but he puts his finger to his lips telling you to be quiet and closes the door... What's that suppose to mean???

Will Arata forget about it??? Sometimes you didn't understand what he was thinking about in his head.

You look back at Aoi's sleeping face and notice that he seems to be happy about whatever he was dreaming in his sleep. You didn't want to wake him up and decide to stay where you are, but in the end you fall asleep with him.

The two of you rest in bed for the entire night. The next day Aoi stretches himself and notices his arms wrap around you. His cheeks flush bright red and he slowly lets go not letting you wake up.

He completely remember everything from yesterday and couldn't believe how bold he was to you. He moves the strand of hair on your face and smiles seeing you sleep next to him. "[Name], my medicine is you," He says and wraps one arm around you and goes back to sleep enjoying the time he got to be with you.