Goal! ~ (Iku x Reader)

"6:30" you tell Iku his time after he finishes his mile.

Today you were helping out Iku with his upcoming track and field competition. As his manager, you notice how well Iku balances his life. Iku does his idol jobs but still manages to do the sport he loves. You thought how amazing he was to do both of the things he loved and you decided that you wanted to support him as much as possible.

"Here you go Iku! Good job!" You grin and hand him a water bottle.

"Thanks [Name]!" Iku says as he takes your water bottle and wipes his sweat off with his shirt.

Your cheeks flush bright red seeing his abs and you quickly turn to the side to avoid seeing them.

"?" Iku looks at you completely confused, but you shake your head.

"N-Nothing's wrong! I'm just amazed about how fast you can run!" You stammer and Iku grins.

"Thanks, but I still got a long way to go!" Iku says pumped up with fire in his eyes. "[Name] time me again!"

"Sure Iku! I'm always there for you whenever you need me!" you happily pump your fists with a silly grin and Iku's cheeks flush seeing your adorable smile.

"T-Time me! R-ready go!" He immediately starts sprinting out of no where, surprising you and you count the time for him again.

For the rest of the time before Iku had to do his idol jobs, you helped train and time him. Although you helped him in this way, you felt like it was not enough. You wanted to do more, but what more could you do?

(Next day)

Not knowing how to help and cheer Iku on, you went to the two older boys of the Procellarum group for some advice.

"What should I do?" You ask Shun and Kai about what you could do to help Iku before his match.

"You're so cute princess~" Shun comments and drinks his cup of tea. "I have never been on a sports team before, but I'm sure he would like you to cheer him on."

"Shun's right," Kai says nodding his head. "You should cheer on Iku. I used to play soccer and whenever there was a game, there were people always cheering for me with posters. It was nice to know that there are people who support you."

"Oh!" Shun snaps his finger. "I can relate. I love it when my fans cheer me on. I bet Iku would like it if you there too," Shun winks and you sweatdrop.

"I thinks that a bit different," you explain and Shun chuckles.

"Princess if you really want to, you should give him a kiss for good luck~" Shun says with charming smile.

"K-Kiss!?" You blurt out in shock.

"I'm joking," Shun playfully waves his hand.

"I knew you were," Kai sighs and you stare at Shun dumbfounded. Was Shun joking???

"But you should give him a good luck charm so he'll be happy before his race," Shun says.

"Shun I'm not going to--- w-wait that's a great idea!" You blurt out realizing that giving a good luck charm will definitely help Iku.

"I'm always filled up with great ideas," Shun chuckles satisfied by your reaction and Kai smiles seeing you so excited.

"His track meet is in a few days, you should start making the good luck charm now " Kai says and you nod your head.

"Right!" You pump your fists full of determination.

The next couple of days you were making Iku's good luck charm while managing both idol groups and helping Iku in your spare time. It was a challenge, but it was definitely worth it. You wanted Iku to do his best and give him all the luck for him to win with all the hard work he done.

On the day of the race, you find Iku getting. You tightly hold onto the good luck charm in your hand. You never gave a good luck charm before and you were slight embarrassed, but you did not let your shyness get to you.

"I-Iku!" You call out to him and he turns to you.

"[Name!]" Iku jogs to you. "Thanks for coming," he smiles and you shake your head.

"I-I wouldn't miss it," you stutter and immediately hand him the good luck charm you made. "G-Good luck!" You tell him and his eyes brighten seeing your good luck charm.

""Thanks [Name]! I'll treasure it!" Iku says and takes the good luck charm. He forms a fist for a fist bump tightly holding onto your good charm. "Wish me the best of luck!"  He grins and you smile and fist bump him back.

"I will!" You grin.

You go to the benches with Shun and Kai to watch Iku's race. The gun shoots up in the air and the race starts. "Go Iku!" You cheer with the crowd with a poster. For all his races, you cheered him on with a poster as loud as you possibly can.

By the end of the track meet, Iku was not able to get first, but he got third place instead. You were sad that he didn't get first place, but you knew that he still did his best and that's all you ever wanted.

"Sorry for not winning the meet when you guys came all the way over here," Iku says seeing Shun, Kai and you together.

"It's not problem it was a close race," Kai laughs. "You did great out there."

"Compared to you I wouldn't be able to run that far," Shun says with a mischievous smile. "Well unless there were limited tickets to Hajime's concert being sold."

You ignore Shun and see the slightly sad look on Iku's face. He trained hard to be first, but got third. You knew about all his hard work training for this day, but no matter what he got it meant nothing to you. You were proud of Iku.

"You still number one Iku to me," you tell him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone's eyes widen from your sudden move.

"Eh?" Iku's face goes from pink to red to dark red and then he faints.

"Iku???" You call his name.

He was already exhausted from the race, but with your kiss on the cheek it knocked him out.

"Didn't think she would actually do it..." Shun mumbles and Kai laughs.

"Are you jealous?" Kai jokes and Shun shakes his head.

"A kiss from princess would be nice, but it seems like she has her own prince," Shun says as he watches you help Iku.