Piano Lessons ~ (Rui x Reader)

Today was your break off from being the manager for both Procellarum and Six Gravity. Whenever it was your day off, you wanted to learn more about music since you were a manager for the two idol groups.

"Rui!" You causally pop your head into his room.

His room was neat and tidy which was the complete opposite from your room. You didn't say aloud, but you loved how you were living with all these gorgeous boys. I mean who wouldn't want to go take a sneak peek of the boys and their room.

You sneak into his room and find him quietly snoring as he tightly clings onto his pillow near the piano.

You squat down to look at his beautiful features. He's so pretty! You quietly squeal seeing his adorable sleepy face.

You take small turns around you to make sure no one was watching you and you take out your cellphone to snap a picture of Rui.

It's not surprising that you put this picture as your screen wallpaper.

You know Rui's a deep sleeper, but amazingly the sound of the camera shutter was enough to wake him up.

"[Name]?" Rui mumbles in a husky voice and rubs his eyes.

You quickly hide your cellphone. "Rui!" You smiled and open the windows. "Let's have piano lessons today!" You energetically tell him.

"Sure," he says with a small smile. He slowly gets up and stretches himself.

You stand there happily waiting, but you notice him looking at you for the longest period of time.

"Is something wrong Rui?" You asked.

"I need to change," Rui says gesturing to his pajamas and your face flushes bright red.

"What! Oh uh! Sorry!" You blurt out in a fluster and go out of the room.

You couldn't imagine seeing a shirtless Rui, but you wouldn't mind it either.

(20 minutes later)

You listen to Rui play his piano piece and you happily hum to it.

You love learning from him, but you also love listening to him. His music just had something so soothing and relaxing about it. Once Rui finishes his piece you clap your hands.

"Rui that was amazing!" You praise.

"Thanks [Name], but I still have a long way to go," Rui says and you shake your head.

"No I'm the one who has a long way to go still," you tell him as you place your hands on the piano.

One day you definitely want to play piano like Rui and not just that you wanted to be my his side.

"Do you want to hear me play piano?" You grin and Rui nods his head.

"Of course [Name], it's your lessons. I'll be your teacher," Rui says with a determined look on his face and you place your hands on the piano keys.

Confidence shatters in a second when you realize how Rui's staring at you. You gulp. The boy you like who's excellent in piano listening to you, the girl who's not exactly the best in piano. Basically Rui is a God in Piano and you're the peasant.

You take in a deep breath and try to play Fur Elise. Rui has been teaching you for about 3 months and you've been a fast learner because of your eagerness to play piano. This determination let you play difficult songs like this, but your shyness didn't disappear.

You end the song playing a messed up key and your face blushes brightly red. "O-Oops I played the wrong key!" You stammered and move your fingers around trying to find the right chord.

"It's right here [Name]," Rui says and puts his hands on top of yours and moves your hands to the correct chord.

If you thought you were nervous earlier because he was listening to you play then you were practically going to faint from hand to hand contact.

You awkwardly play the notes and Rui claps his hands. "Good job [Name]. A bit more practice and you're be a pro for this song." He says adorably and you shyly scratch the back your neck.

"T-Thanks." You say with a small smile. "But Rui you're amazing in piano. There's nothing you can't play on the piano." You jokingly say and notice the downcast look on his face.

"Actually..." he takes a music sheet and hands it you. "I'm trying to write some music, but I don't know how to continue the song. I'm struck and I need some help putting it together."

You scan the music and all you can see are all these complicated notes. Some look familiar, but many of them were notes you even recognize. "Uh.. As your manager let me help you Rui!" You jump up with sparkling eyes.

Indeed you were useless, but you want to spend more time with Rui. Every second counts and piano was something that brought the two of you closer together.

"Are you sure [Name]?" He asks and you nod your head.

"I can't write music, but let me help you! I'll be your cheerleader!" You pump your fist and Rui giggles.

"Thank you," he says and starts to play his written piano piece.

For the next few weeks, the two start playing piano together more often than before. He'll teach piano to you for about an hour and then you would help him with composing music by telling if something sounds right or not.

You were happy to go to piano lessons every week and learn not just piano. But learn something about Rui every time you came.

After about a month, you and Rui finally have his song completely composed with the lyrics put together.

You let him play the piano and it is soothing song, but with an upbeat rhythm and made you want to press the replay if there was one. Once he finishes, you clap your hands in joy for the completion of the song.

"Rui that was amazing!" You cheer for him. "Is Procellarum going to be singing this song in their next concert?" You ask and he shyly turns his gaze away from you.

"I wrote it for you [Name]," Rui says and your cheeks flush bright red.

"Me!? Why me?" You ask completely surprised by Rui's response.

"Because you're so bright as our manager like the sun. You always want to help us out and sometimes you overwork yourself." He hands you the music sheet. "I want to give you this song as my appreciation and whenever you want me to play it, I'll play it for you." He directly says with a smile on his face and your face burning hot.

"Rui... I-I" you stutter, but the door slams open.

Iku comes in with a huge grin on his face. "You two can't stay here forever playing the piano. Yoru made lunch already."

"W-Wait Iku did you hear anything??" You ask and his face flushes bright red.

"Nope. Nah-ta. Nothing at all. Dinner time!" He stammers and runs out of the room.

"Didn't he just say lunch time?" You question and Rui tilts his head.

The two of us look at each other and laugh. Music is just the expression of our love.