It's Tea Time ~ (Shun x Reader)

You were given the opportunity to work with the two idol groups Procellarum and Gravity Six as their co-manager in the Tsukino Talent Productions.

You still can't never believe that you happen to be the lucky girl to work with 12 attractive boys. It's every girl's dream to be with these idols yet here you are making all those girls jealous and wishing they were you.

It's been a week since you've been in the job, but for today you were in charge of the idol group Procellarum with the members, Rui, Iku, Yoru, You, Kai, and Shun. Everyone in the group is friendly and accepting to your sudden appearance as their co-manager.

A particular person in the group is especially having a great time having you around.

.....

You knew that being a co-manager wasn't going to be. It shouldn't be easy because of all the responsibility, but let's just say you never thought you be running around so much for the reasons you never expected.

You open the door to Procellarum's break room to find Shun crossing his feet in a relaxed state like the handsome king of the world that all girls would faint when they would see him. Compared to him you weren't exactly relaxed....

"Shun, I-I got your tea," you heavily pant as you hand the cup of fresh tea to Shun that you made from the tea you bought a mile away from this building.

"Welcome back my princess," he says with a wave and smile then takes the cup of tea from your hands.

Your face blushes bright red automatically after being called his princess and seeing his gorgeous smile. I mean how can you not blush. You went to get tea from an unreasonably large distance for Shun, a attractive guy who can even make drinking tea elegant. You didn't want to admit it, but going to get tea was worth seeing that beautiful smile of his.

He's perfect, but there's a problem about him and that's how much of a mystery he is to you. You can never understand Shun as a person. Everyone in the Procellarum understands Shun pretty well and always tells you that you'll understand him once you get to know, but it feels like you still have a long way to go before knowing him all too well.

"Am I arousing you from my attractive looks?" He asks with a seductive smile and just when you thought your face couldn't get any red, your face flush into a darker shade of red.

"W-What?! N-No of course not!" You stammer. He's completely reading your thoughts and all you could do is utter complete nonsense.

Shun is a unique person that definitely out of this world.

"I'm joking, you definitely are my cute princess," he chuckles and you can only watch him laugh slightly embarrassed.

You had to admit that out of all the girls in the world, you were the lucky one to be here talking to Shun as a friend rather than a fan. He treats all his fans the same, but he treats you differently from them.

He loves to tease you whenever you're around and you can never figure out how to handle any of his teasings. Yet you know he teases you because he likes having you around him. Or at least that's what you hope.

"How's the tea?" You ask tilting your head slightly curious.

"Hm. You want to taste it with a kiss?" He smiles and you immediately shake your head.

"N-No!" You reject his offer and he shrugs.

"I'm kidding. It's great, you make it better than Kai does," he compliments you as he takes another sip. "This tea keeps my skin perfect for all the girls that love me to continue to love me. Like you my princess."

Your face blushes after hearing his words. He's so strange and he knows how to play with his words. It's so hard to argue with him because you know how attractive he is. The struggle is real when it comes to managing idols like Shun.

"[Name] did Shun make you get his tea for today?" Kai asks as he comes into the room with a bunny in his hand.

You nod your head and Kai sighs. "Shun I know you don't like to exercise, but don't make [Name] get your tea," Kai scolds.

"I-It's okay Kai!" You roll up your sleeves. "It's my job as manager to do all the little errands too like getting tea." You proclaim with a sense of determination.

Shun laughs and Kai is speechless.

"If that's fine with you?" He says a little surprised and ruffles my hair. He hands the bunny to Shun. "This is for Iku-kun, he might come by so can you give this to him. I'm going to get some bandages for myself," Kai says and leaves the room. 

The door shuts and Shun laughs when he catches a glance of my face. "You're so adorable princess just like this bunny," Shun chuckles playing with the bunny and your heart skips a beat.

"N-No I'm not. You're teasing me. You would say that to any girl anyways," you argue and turn your head to the side letting your tsundere side come out.

The tips of Shun's lips turn up and he kisses you on cheek. "Nope only to my one and only princess," he winks and you blush again. Only Shun can you make blush so much in day to the point you can pop like a balloon at any given moment.

"Uh um uh um--"

You immediately turn your head to the side to see Iku watching the two of you with a completely red face.

"Good afternoon Iku, what are you doing here?" Shun asks him completely unfazed by his presence.

"I-I'm sorry! Did I come here at the wrong time?!?! Uh um! Excuse me!" Iku stammers with a red cheeks immediately heads out of the room with wrong thoughts.

Your mouth drops to the floor. Why did Iku have to be the one to see Shun kiss you on the cheek!?

"Next time let's have a kiss on the lips," Shin says with a seductive smile.

"Y-You pervert!" You shout as you cover the spot he kissed you with burning red cheeks.

You definitely didn't hate that kiss, but it's still embarrassing!