Cuddles ~ (Shun x Reader)

Today as manager, you were watching Shun do an advertisement on the Tsukiuta rabbit plushies that were going to come out soon.

"Seems like everything is in check," you mumble as you double-check to make sure nothing was missing.

You didn't want any mistakes to occur during the photo shoot so you were trying your best to make sure everything was perfect.

You look around the photo shoot for Shun but couldn't find him anywhere. You sigh. Today was Shun's birthday and you had no idea what to give him. You're his girlfriend now, but you still didn't know what he wanted for birthday.

You asked everything in Porcellarum about what you should give to Shun for his birthday but they had no idea. Except for Kai, who suggested you to buy some Hajime fan base merchandise and it was good idea, yet again you were his girlfriend. You didn't want Shun's love for Hajime to grow any more bigger than it already was versus his love for you.

You shake your head to get rid of these thoughts. Were you jealous? You sweatdrop. You could never tell what Shun is thinking honestly so it really doesn't help thinking this way. 

You feel someone wrap their arms around you your waist and your eyes widen. You look behind you and see that it was Shun.

"What were you thinking about princess? Was it me, your Prince Charming?" Shun whispers in your ear. You blush different shades of red and you immediately push him away.

"N-No I wasn't thinking about you," you stutter and Shun chuckles.

"You're cute princess," he says with a teasing smile.

You take a good look at Shun. For today's photoshoot, he was dressed up in a black vest with a white dress shirt underneath and black pants. The simplistic look definitely enhances Shun's good looks. You couldn't believe that this man was your boyfriend.

"Shun! Can you come over, we're going to start!" The person in charge calls out to him.

Shun gives you a kiss on the cheek and smiles. "I'll be back my princess and can't wait to see what gift you have in store for me for my birthday."

You watch Shun go and once he was out of sight, you start to panic. Shun has expectations!? Now that you think of it... What would he want? He has everything???

You facepalm yourself. You had nothing. What could you give him???

You look over to see Shun distracted by the person in charge of the photoshoot and out of desperation, you call your [Best friend Name] on your cellphone for advice.

"Hello [Name]?" [Best friend Name] greets and the first thing you do is immediately spill out your situation.

"[Best friend Name] I need your help. I don't know what to give to my boyfriend for his birthday today," you tell her and your best friend's mouth drops.

"You have a boyfriend?!?!?! You didn't even tell me!? Who is it?? How did you get a boyfriend before me???" She asks you in complete shock and a vein pops on your head.

"It's Shun Shimotsuki," you tell her and she gasps.

"The Demon Lord!" She shouts and squeals. "I saw his confession on TV at the concert but I didn't think it was real. Oh my gosh [Name] how did you get such a hot guy to be your boyfriend!"