Summer Commerical (You x Reader)

Important to know before reading. A character in this show is named You and [name] is also referenced as you with a lowercase. So when you read a lowercase "you" then that's you. A capital "You" is the name of the red hair boy lol just for you to know before getting confused when reading xD

--------------------------------

Today you were working with You for a summer commercial on the sports drink, Refresh. The people in charge of the advertisement wanted someone in Procellarum that would be perfect for the role of an outgoing and attractive male to star in their advertisement. So out of all the boys, You was the one chosen to do it.

you put your stylish sunglasses on and look out to the beach. Today really is a nice summer day. The sun shining down on the ocean with gentle breeze cooling you down. Being here makes you forget that you're here as a manager to begin with.

"Fancy sunglasses you're wearing [Name]" You whistles and snatches the sunglasses on your face.

"Y-You!" you shout startled and try to take back your sunglasses back from You who's causally wearing them.

"Hahaha don't be so feisty [Name]," You chuckles as he takes off your sunglasses and gives them back to you.

"They aren't your style anyways." you tell him off and he shrugs.

"Anything I wear is style," You confidently says and you giggle.

"Sure You sure~" you tease.

"I wasn't joking though," You says with a slight frown and ruffles your head. "Here's your punishment!"

"Y-You! D-Don't treat me like a kid!" you stammer slightly embarrassed. "I'm working as your manager remember." I whisper.

"Hahaha sorry [Name], I totally forgot" You jokingly laughs and a small smile forms on your face seeing You's smile.

You and you were childhood friends along with Yoru. The three of you were pretty close with each other and even now where your two friends are idols you still see them as your friends. The same could go for You and Yoru who donuts just see you as their manager, but as their friend.

"You, are you ready? We need to start the scene," The person in charge of the advertisement asks.

"I'm ready," You salutes then turns to you. "Watch me [Name] and you'll fall head over heels for me," he says.

"So cocky---" you mumble, but your mouth drops and your eyes widen. Your cheeks start to flush seeing him take off his jacket and seeing him half naked. "Y-You! Don't strip in front of me!" you blurt and he starts to laugh.

"I'm just taking off my jacket. After all it's a scene in the beach. Got to impress the camera," You causally says with his signature grin.

"J-Just go," you push him on the back, but you could feel your face as red as a tomato. you never thought that You would have 6-pack abs.

Well he does work out in they gym with Kai sometimes and those 6 pack abs definitely show it.

you stand with the rest of the workers and watch You start the sports drink advertisement.

you checked the script of the sports advertisement. It's simple, but to attract viewers it would be better if the actor is attractive and outgoing which is why You definitely fits the job.