Sweet Spring Date ~ (Arata x Reader)

A nice spring day it was today. The cherry blossoms on the Sakura tree gently fall down as you and Arata hold hands walking to the park together side by side.

You were happy about the entire day because you were able to be alone with Arata.

The Six Gravity group let you and Arata have some time together today because you've been working so hard to manage everything for them.

You happily think about the beginning of the day when the two of you started your date.

(Earlier today...)

The two of you went to Animate because it's Arata's favorite store.

You love Animate because of all the merchandise you could buy there. Of course you would always come out poor by the time you finished shopping, but it was all worth it.

It wasn't just you. Arata loves Animate too. When the two of you went into the store, he was already jumping with excitement and his eyes sparkle seeing everything on the display. Arata was super excited to see all the manga, anime, and merchandise there.

He almost wanted to buy everything in the store, but you told him to watch for what he bought. Not that you were watching your money, but he would buy everything if he could.

Yet it's rare for you to see Arata happy compared to his usual composed self and when you see him express himself like that it made you happy.

"But [Name].... you can't buy it anywhere else... and it's limited edition," Arata pouts and gives you a puppy face.

You slightly purse your lips. Arata spent tons of money already, but you knew he really wanted to buy the limited edition action figure. You giggle seeing his cute puppy face, how can you not say no that face? "Okay," you grin and take the limited edition action figure off his hands. "But that's the last one. No more buying."

"Ok!" Arata pumps his fists in joy. "Thanks [Name]" Arata says with a smile and you could feel an arrow pierce through your heart.

Arata is definitely adorable. You quietly think to yourself.

The two of you went around the animate store as a couple and just being around him made your heart skip a beat. Arata has a adorable side to him when it comes to anime and manga. It's refreshing.

When the two of you get ready to purchase your items. You notice some cellphone charms hanging on a rack. In particular, you saw a pretty Sakura cellphone plug charm that piques your interest.

"Oh can we buy these too," Arata tells the register lady as he hands her two of the matching Sakura cellphone plug charms that you were looking at.

"Oh Arata let me--" you try to pay, but he gently pushes your money away.

"It's okay [Name] I can pay for it," Arata says.

"Oh you have a really nice boyfriend," the register lady comments and you could feel your cheeks flush.

Arata wasn't your boyfriend. You really like Arata and wish Arata was your boyfriend, but you're his manager. You can't get into a relationship with an idol.

After shopping in Animate, the two of you went to a Ramen shop to eat some ramen.

"Pork belly ramen," the two of you order at the same time and the two of you turn to each slightly surprised by each other's order and laugh.

The two of you even had the same ramen in mind. What a coincidence?

Once you got your ramen, you slightly drool. Walking around Animate and other stores could definitely make you super hungry.

"Itadakimasu," Arata and you thank the food on the table and start eating.

Ramen is delicious, you thought to yourself as you eat. Arata was thinking the same thing because the two of you finish at the same time.

"More!" The two of you ask again.

"Of course," the waiter smiles.

After eating ramen, the two of you head to the park and held hands as you walk near the Sakura trees.

As manager you sometimes forget to go outside and enjoy yourself, but luckily you had Arata here to go out with. The two of you definitely had a good day today. "Arata do you want to take a seat?" You point to the nearby Sakura tree and he nods his head.

"Sure," he answers.

The two of you sit down and look at everything you bought. Arata's face was filled with joy seeing everything he bought that it made you happy. Of course you were happy as well with everything you bought but there was one thing that stood out to you the most.

You smile remembering the matching cellphone charms that the two of you have gotten. After Arata bought it, the two of you put the cellphone charm on your phones.

"Thanks cellphone charm," you thank Arata and rest your head on his shoulder. "I had fun with you today."

"Of course [Name]," Arata smiles. "I'm glad you had fun and I bought it so we won't forget today." He holds his hand. "We should go out together again. Just the two of us."

You squeeze his hand. "Definitely! Arata, let's go out again together." You tell him and couldn't hide your joy. Even Arata who always seems so composed couldn't hide his joy either.

The two of you had fun together on your small date.

Arata rests his head on top of your head.

"A-Arata!" You stutter slightly embarrassed, but you notice that his cheeks with slightly red too.

You gently smile. Letting him rest his head above yours.

Arata seems like someone who doesn't show many expressions, but he does and when he does it means that you're important to him.

Whenever you were around him, it made you feel special.

You eventually fall asleep on his shoulder and Arata smiles seeing your gentle face. A Sakura petal falls on your hair and he moves the petal off.

"Arata," she mumble in your sleep and his heart races hearing his name in your sleep. He places a small kiss on your head.

"I like you [Name]," he confesses and rest his head on yours and falls asleep along beside you on the Sakura tree.

For now and the years to come in the future. The two of you would always be together forever.

Third Person POV

Iku jogs his regular routine around the park and notices you and Arata sleeping peacefully together under a Sakura Tree. "Oh is that [Name] and Arata?" He questions and smiles. "They look so peaceful," he takes a picture of them on his cellphone.

"Just in case if they ever want a picture of them together," he happily comments and continues his daily jog.