Overprotective Leader ~ (Hajime x Reader)

Right now you were working as the manager for the two leaders of Procellarum and Six Gravity, Shun and Hajime.

Today's job made you super excited. Why? That's because Shun and Hajime were picked as models for a popular wedding magazine.

Apparently there was a 'who would be the man you want to marry' poll for Six Gravity and Procellarum. The poll was very close, but in the end there was a tie in votes between Shun and Hajime.

The people that were in charge of the wedding magazine originally only wanted one idol, but they decided that it would be a good idea to have them both be in the front cover of the magazine so now they're both modeling.

You thought about Hajime being in his tuxedo and your face blushes from just imagining him. Whoever the girl model who gets to play the role of the bride is too lucky. She's going to be surrounded by Hajime, but Shun as well. Two hot attractive boys, not to mention perfect.

"Princess are you thinking about me?" Shun says wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

Your face blushes bright red. "S-Shun!" Shun was definitely gorgeous in his white tuxedo and his crafty smile. However he's a little too close to comfort and you wanted to back away from him, but he didn't seem like he would budge. "Um... Shun you're too close to me." You tell him and he chuckles. 

"You're so cute [Name]," Shun smiles and pulls you in closer to tease you.

"Shun you're too--" you try to tell him, but you suddenly feel someone pull you away from Shun's hold and pull you towards them. You didn't have to look up, but can recognize him through the warmth of his hand. "Hajime!" You greet with relief.

"[Name] are you okay?" Hajime asks you and you nod your head.

"I am now," you smiled. Knowing that Hajime is by your side is reassuring to the heart. Shun's a bit of a flirt and loves to tease you, but Hajime has always been there for you whenever you had troubles and difficulties.

"That's good," Hajime smiles back.

"Good morning Hajime, you look lovely today," Shun says with a wink.

"Thanks," Hajime answers.

While Shun wore a white tuxedo, Hajime wore a black tuxedo. The tuxedo fits him well and seeing him made you wish that you could be his bride and marry him right now.

The setting for the photo shoot is nice as well. The church was where the wedding was taking place, but there was a venue outside with a garden. It really seems like the perfect place for any marriage.

"The scenery for the photo shoot is gorgeous," you state and Shun nods his head.

"That's right, it's perfect place to have tea with you princess," Shun winks.

Hajime comes in between the two of you and slightly frowns. "[Name] does he tease you like this often?"

"Sometimes..." You admit. It's probably all the time, but you didn't want to worry Hajime when he's about to do the photoshoot.

"Oh Hajime do you want my love too?" Shun asks.

"No," Hajime bluntly answers.

A worker in charge of the wedding photoshoot comes over to us with a nervous look on his face. "The female model for the wedding photoshoot isn't here for some reason." He says and looks at Shun and Hajime. "I'm terribly sorry for telling you this, but we have to cancel the photoshoot today." He bows.