Running Is Disgraceful, But It's Better Than Dying ~ (Shu x Reader)

This Saturday you planned out going to the movies with Shu, Eichi, Ichiru, and Issei.

That's what you thought, until you realized it was just you standing next to Shu... just the two of you.

Your cellphone vibrates and you quickly take out your cellphone to see if Eichi was trying to call you that he was going to be late with the twins, but instead you see a text.

<Sorry [Name]! Ichiru, Issei, and I had something to do last minute. Enjoy the movie with Shu!>

You stare at your cellphone in complete shock.

Ehhhh?????

"Is everything alright?" Shu asks you as he takes a glance over your shoulder to see the text message.

You blush and quickly shake your head. "Eichi said that something came up for the three of them so they aren't able to come with us to the movies today."

"Oh I see, that's too bad," Shu says and extends his hand out to me. "But if it's alright with you, I would like to watch the movie together. After all, you came all the way here even though you have such a busy schedule," Shu smiles. "So let's have a great time without them."

You stare at his hand.

You couldn't tell if this was a god-given miracle or not. You always liked Shu, but you never had the guts to say anything so you kept your feelings hidden.

You knew Ichiru and Issei would never figure it out, even the guy himself didn't know, but Eichi must've figure it out at some point and given you this opportunity today to be with him today.

You take his hand. "Sure!" You answer and the two of you head to the movie theaters together.

(Meanwhile... in the dorms)

"Eichi! Why can't we go to the movie?" Ichiru asks suspicious by Eichi's strange behavior.

"B-Because it's not really a movie day today," Eichi weakly answers.

"But what about Shu and [Name]?" Issei asks while sitting down on the couch cuddling a pillow.

"Uhhh...." Eichi purses his lips not knowing how to answer.

"Issei forget Eichi! Let's go to the movies without him!" Ichiru shouts as he pulls Issei's arm along.

"Right!" Issei answers nodding his head and the two of them leave the dorms to head to the movies.

"Issei! Ichiru! Come back here!" Eichi cries out and chases after them. "At least don't forget to wear your disguises!"

(Meanwhile ~ at the movie theaters)

"What movie would you like to watch?" The register lady asks the two of you.

Shu and you look up to see the movies currently available. Out of all the movies, there was one that caught your eye in particular.

Running Is Disgraceful, But It's Better Than Dying.

Your eyes widen.