Aquarium ~ (Yoru x Reader)

Today you a little happy... No you were very happy. You heading to the aquarium for your date with Yoru. You always liked Yoru, but you never thought you would go on a date with him. It was an opportunity given from the heavens to get a date with an angel like him.

During the special show featuring the Procellarum, the audience asked Yoru what kind of date he would want to go on with the girl he likes. He told the audience that he would like to go the aquarium and because of so many fans wanting to see what a date with Yoru would look like the crew decided to make a special segment showing how a date with Yoru would be to the audience.

Luckily for you, Yoru didn't want to go out with an actress but instead you. Of course you told yourself that you were his manager, but you couldn't help but squeal thinking about how you were going on a date with Yoru.

Today you dressed up in [favorite color] dress and put your hair in a [favorite hairstyle]. You were excited and dressed up for this date. You couldn't wait.

You come in finding Yoru waiting at the side of the aquarium and notice all the girls were sneaking glances at him. He's popular with the girls for his looks and politeness, but you couldn't blame them. Yoru is a definitely a gorgeous gentleman.

"Yoru sorry I'm late," you bow your head in apology seeing that Yoru was waiting for you.

"It's fine [Name]-Chan," Yoru smiles. "I'm the one who came early. I didn't want you to wait for me." He takes your hand and your face blushes bright red in surprise.

"Y-Yoru are you this is okay?" You ask as you walk beside him. Holding hands in public was a definitely dangerous in public. It could lead to a possible scandal!

"It's fine, the camera crew is here, everyone here knows that there is a segment taking place," Yoru explains calming your beating heart. "Just think of it like a real date." He says with angelic smile.

You felt an arrow hit your hit and your face blushes madly red. "R-Right!" You stammer.

The two of you walk around the aquarium seeing all different kinds of fishes everywhere. All the different kinds of forms of fish made you gawk in surprise.

"Yoru look!" You point and Yoru would smile back seeing your excitement. Yoru found it cute to see your surprised face as you stay glued to staring at the fishes.

"[Name] do you want to take a picture together?" Yoru asks and you nod your head.

"Of course," you happily tell him.

The two of you were walking around the aquarium and you even forgot that there was a camera crew at the aquarium. There was a dolphin show at the afternoon and you decided to go with Yoru to watch it.

"Yoru look at that!" Your eyes glimmer with interest as you watch the dolphin perform amazing tricks that you found stunning. The training the dolphins have done to make such a great performance shows. You thought about how the guys perform along and their everyday practice. The boys' practice definitely shows in their performance and it sparkles like how this dolphin's performance does.

"Do you like dolphins [Name]?" Yoru asks and you nod your head.

"I do!" You answer him with a huge grin on your face. 

After the two of you finish going to aquarium, Yoru takes your hand and you follow him into the aquarium gift shop.

"Wow!" You blurt out seeing all the souvenirs they have for people to buy. You didn't need to check the prices to know that souvenirs were expensive. "Yoru why did we go to the-- Eh?" you ask, but realized that he let go of your hand a while ago.

Where did Yoru go?

You walk around in the gift shop to find Yoru and out of nowhere you feel someone grab your shoulder.

"Ee---" you're about to shriek in shock, but the other person's voice interrupts you.

"Wait [Name]-chan it's me Yoru," Yoru tells and you immediately stop.

"Yoru!" You finally found him, but you were embarrassed that you were about to scream at the guy you were searching for.

"Sorry [Name]-chan! I didn't mean to startle you," Yoru apologizes and you shake your head.

"It's not your fault," you tell him and realize that he's holding a cute stuffed dolphin in his hand.

"What's that?" You point to the small stuffed dolphin and Yoru's cheeks flush bright pink.

"I just want to give you something to remember today," he says and hands you the dolphin.

Your heart races seeing the gift that Yoru wanted to give you. He didn't have to give you a gift. "Thank you Yoru," you tell him dazzlingly smile that made Yoru's heart race.

"It's not a problem," he replies back and tries to keep calm of his beating heart.

The date went by faster than you thought it would. This was supposed to be a fake date, but for the entire day you felt like the two of you went on a real date. You didn't want the date to end.

"[Name], let's go to one more place," Yoru pulls your arm and the two of you run off.

"Wait Yoru where are you going?" You ask.

You were completely confused. Why was he running? Was it because of the cameras?

You follow Yoru and he takes you to a beautiful part of the aquarium where the inside tube had fishes swimming around making the room light up. "This is beautiful." You blurt out in amazement.

"I'm glad you like it," he says and he looks you in the eye with the more tender gaze he has ever shown you.

He puts his hands on your shoulder and you close your eyes as he comes closer. The two of you almost kiss, but Yoru suddenly stops.

"Um Yoru?" You ask and see that his face was completely dark red.

"I'm sorry [Name]-Chan!" Yoru bows his head down. "I'm not like You or Shun. I'm not direct with my feelings like them, but I-I really like you [Name]-chan!" Yoru confesses. "I don't know if I'll ever be ready kiss the girl I like, but you can please stay by my side!"

You were surprised at first, but you giggle surprising Yoru and gently hold his hand. Your cheeks were just as red as his, but you were happy. You rest your head on Yoru's shoulder. "We can take things slow. I like you two Yoru," you confess your feelings out.

A small smile forms on Yoru's face. "Thanks [Name]."

You and Yoru still have so much time and just with today you were able to know each feelings and that made you the happiest girl on earth.